Home

Underworld - The Beginning of the New War

Darth NeoVenom

Lorelei held her shoulder more tightly, she had nothing to keep pressure on her shoulder. She was wearing her usual coat and an outfit much like what Selene used to wear.

- "I'll be fine, thanks Ty" - Lorelei said frowning. The silver hurt like hell.

- "I just need to get the silver bullet out" - Lorelei said.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lorelei stood up and looked at Tyberius.

- "Then we better go back down and see how everyone is" - Lorelei said and then jumped from the roof to the street below. She walked to the club holding her shoulder, her hand was covered in blood and her suit was dripping it as well.

- "Everyone alright?" - Lorelei asked as she went inside the club and then fainted and fell on the floor.

Kryn limped into the club and fell down onto his knee next to Lorelei. He took out his knife .

"Ty, heat this up to the point where when you touch the blade it burns you."

Tyberius((sorry Curt, gotta do player control. hope you don't mind)) heated the knife up and handed it to Kryn.

"Thanks," said Kryn. "I also need some masking tape and a cotton patch."

He took the blade, placing his thumb and index finger above and below her wound, he inserted the knife and moved it around until the wound started bleeding. Lorelei moaned sub-conciously. Kryn fooled around with the knife in her shoulder, then started pulling it out. The blood soaked bullet appeared, and Kryn grabbed it with his fingers.

"Tape and cotton! Now!" Kryn snapped.

Someone handed him the implements. He placed the cotton down on the wound hard and ripped off a length of tape, plastering the bandage down. He did this until the tape looked like one large length going like an X on her shoulder. He hopped up onto his good leg and headed to the bathroom, washing his hands of the blood. He washed off his knife, wiped it clean, and put it in it's sheath.

Walking back into the club main room, Kryn slid down the wall to sit. The knife, still scalding hot, was taken out. He took the tournaquet off of his leg, wincing in pain, and proceeded to take the bullet out of his leg.

"Goddammit! Get me another patch and tape." said Kryn.

Taking the patch and tape in hand, he procceded to patch his leg the same way he did Lorelei.

(Out of Character: I'm assuming Kryn wore gloved when he took out the silver bullet because Lycans are highly allergic to silver. Just letting you know. :D Sorry for my absence. Computer got a huge error and he had to reformat the whole driver to make the computer work.)

NeoVenom walked around the street looking at the dead bodies. His blades retracted back up his sleeves. Sabrina jumped down to street level and looked at the bodies as well. "Hmm..." she said to herself. Sabrina approached NeoVenom, "I don't recognize these vampires when I was in the mansion and none of them look like they were recently turned. No doubt that these vampires were hired to kill people who are with the alliance.” NeoVenom looked at one of the bodies in front of him, “Interesting.” He kneeled down and pick up the gun off the body’s hand. NeoVenom unclipped the gun and looked at the magazine. “Well they were equipped with only silver bullets but not silver nitrate bullets or UV bullets.” He threw the gun back down at the body. “We got to get everyone out of here. No doubt their backup will come eventually.” Sabrina nodded and they both made their way to the club.

Once they were in, they saw a couple of the bodyguards down and a lot medical staff attending those that were wounded. Jeanette came running out of a door, “WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?” “We all got to get out of here.” NeoVenom said. “WHAT!? AND CLOSE DOWN MY CLUB!?” Jeanette exclaimed. “It’s either the club or your life.” Sabrina replied. Jeanette looked around angrily but then she frowned. Sabrina spoke out to everyone, “We can start deleting whatever is on the computers and take all of our important documents.” “But I spend so much money in this club…” Jeanette replied as tears came down her eyes. The makeup made it as if she was crying black tears. NeoVenom approached Jeanette and hugged her to comfort her. “Well sometimes in life, we got to make drastic decisions. In my opinion, your life is more important that this building” said NeoVenom to Jeanette. Jeanette looked down and cried some more. NeoVenom rubbed her back. “Good job all” Sabrina said out loud. Sabrina approached Jeanette and NeoVenom let her go. Sabrina hugged Jeanette, “You are like a sister to me and I think your life is more important than this club.” she kissed Jeanette on the cheek and hugged her tight. Jeanette laid her head on Sabrina’s shoulder.

Kryn got up and limped over to Lorelei. Bending down on one knee, he touched both cheeks and her forehead with the back of his hand.

"Good, no fever. I got the bullet out in time." Kryn said, smiling down at the unconcious Lorelei.

Lorelei opened her eyes slowly and found herself lying on the ground and Kryn was there. She looked at her patched shoulder and looked at Kryn.

- "Thank you, I'm Lorelei by the way" - Lorelei said smiling at him for he had saved her life.

Tyberius walked around forcing people out and away, periodically checking the streets for movement. He walked over to Neovenom, Sabrina and Jeanette.

"Mostly everyone is out, the people that aren't can fight if we happen to get caught."

(Out of Character: I guess I'm not going to continue to play the roles of Zaris & Abry. They are going to be out of the RPG until Mandalorian returns, if he returns.)

"Alright." said NeoVenom. He then turned to face Jeanette, "This building has one of those security systems and drop iron doors around every window and door right?" Jeanette rubbed the tears out of her eyes with a finger, "Yes...It can be remotely from outside aswell." "Good good..." replied NeoVenom. "I'll be heading upstairs to delete stuff on computer. Luckily, it's only one room." With that said NeoVenom walked over to the stairs, opened the door leading to them, and climbed the stairs to the fifth floor of the building. Jeanette followed NeoVenom while Sabrina stayed in the club area. "Already, things are not going our way...". She pushed this thought outside as she looked thru the front door. The bodyguards managed to get the doors up to close but they still need work.

Tyberius stood beside Sabrina.

"The days of glory in battle are gone, if it was my choice I'd train every lycan in the art of real war..." Tyberius faded. "But enough of this talk, I know you can fihgt, I've seen you, but we really must be going, Neovenom can handle himself and Jeanette, but its your choice." Tyberius added as he truned and walked away.

Lorelei stood up and walked to where Tyberius was.

- "So what's our next move Ty, has Sabrina said anything or what? I don't want to stay here. After they learn their goons didn't kill us they'll send more after us" - Lorelei said.

"The war has started, they weren't goons,they were a scouting party. We leave or die, and if Sabrina wishes to stay here that is her choice, I am under the rule of Neovenom, I follow his orders, and at that moment, its to leave and hide."

Sabrina walked over to Tyberius and Lorelei, "I say we wait just a bit more for NeoVenom and Jeanette. They shouldn't take that long since its only one room that has all of our important information. Besides, in my opinion, we stand a better chance against people when together."

Lorelei looked at Sabrina and frowned.

- "For the first time I'm worried we might not make it through this war. In the old days it was simple, lycans versus vampires and now it's too complicated. I'm killing people that used to be my friends" - Lorelei said.

"You kids..." Tyberius muttered with a smile. "But alas you are right, can't expect you to know much else, be grateful you never saw the dark ages, those were...fun times." He said with a wink. "But even then the Lycan-Vampire war was raging, it was always happening."

Archived