Home

Underworld - The Beginning of the New War

Darth NeoVenom

"So long as y'all are gonna keep talkin' in circles, I'm gonna read," Maria snapped, glaring at Lorelei and Tyberius as she held up a book. To Sabrina she said, "I'm not fond of fighting, but when it must be done, I'm good at it. I'll be sittin' right here, readin' my book until y'all get up an' out. Then, I'll come with, so jus' holler when we're leavin' an' I'll come along, alright?"

In her irritation, she dropped proper English and she didn't seem to care as she slumped into a seat and opened her book.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyberius just looked at maria with a smile.

"Well I'll take the room there, if the two fo you would like to take other defensive positions that'd be great if not, suit yourself." Tyberius said, bowed and walked off to a small room with a window facing where the vampires came from the first time.

Kryn stood up and fell down again.

"Oh, not good. Can't stand up," Kryn said, glancing at his wound. He crawled over to a table and grabbed a chair.

Damn, thought to himself. Bolted to the floor. Grasping the chair with both hands he yanked the chair out of the floor.

"Nothin' better than a little muscle grease." He said, smiling at the small four holes in the floor.

Taking the chair over to a window, he sat it down and then sat himself down in front of the window pulling out his pistols.

"Hell yeah!" Kryn said, with a grin on his face. "And if I get all riled up, I'll crawl at insanely slow speeds and cut their legs off! Don't worry, Ty. These babys," Kryn said, holding up his Eagles, "can blow someone point blank 10 feet. I think i'll be fine." Kryn said, smiling from ear to ear.

NeoVenom and Jeanette came thru the door leading the stairs and walked in the middle of the club. Looking around, NeoVenom spoke, "Alright, let us go." With that said, NeoVenom walked thru the backdoor of the club. Jeanette followed closely after NeoVenom and Sabrina, as well as other people in the club, followed Jeanette.

- "What's her problem?" - Lorelei asked to herself as she looked at Maria and her sudden change of mood. Neovenom and Sabrina followed Jeanette and Lorelei walked closely behind Sabrina out of the backdoor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(Out of Character: Sorry about that people. I wont do that again. LoL And to answer ur question Royal, we'll be underground.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Once outside of the building, NeoVenom gathering around the people who were around him. "Listen up! We gotta be quick because time is against us. All you gotta do is one thing and one thing only and that is following me. Sabrina will stay in the back of the group for safety. Tyberius, you'll be at my side. Kryn and Lorelei, you two will be at Sabrina's side. Everyone be cautious." With that said, NeoVenom began to walk.

• 2 weeks later...

Neovenom nodded, "Thank you." He took the lead and walked towards one of the sewer covers. "Hope none of you scared of the sewers", said NeoVenom. A smirk came across his face. Looking around and making sure everything was safe, NeoVenom lift the cover and placed it right next to the whole. He then descended down the stairs first. Sabrina still had her gun at hand as she watched the group in front of her go down the stairs. "Once everyone is down, you two go down first. I'll go down the stairs last and close the lid." she said as she looked at Kyrn and Lorelei.

((Lol, i've never seen a man hole that big. AHHAHAHAHAHAJHA))

Kryn motioned for Lorelei to go down before him. Alighting on the ladder, Kryn holstered his guns and pulled the manhole cover back over the hole, and went down into the depths of the sewer.

Archived