Home

Underworld - The Beginning of the New War

Darth NeoVenom

- "Didn't specifically say you were. I was talking in general hun" - Lorelei said as she smiled at him and looked down at her cup with a serious face then looked back at him and his burger.

- "Enjoy" - Lorelei said with a smile again and then looked bak at her cup.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well Maria, if you'll excuse me, I shall be heading to the mess hall." He bowed then walked down the hall. Tyberius walked to the mess hall, and sat down at the bartender area.

"Raw beef, hindquarters if you got any."

"Coming up Sergeant Major."

"jeez, can you just call me Tyberius, or Ty? i'm not in the army anymore."

"Sorry bud." The chef said with a smile.

Maria watched Tyberius leave and then stared at her closed door for a moment. With a little sigh, she stretched out on the bed and closed her eyes. Then, she began to sing softly again. And she fell asleep, her singing dying away to a whisper and then nothing.

Sabrina got up from her seat and told the others to have a good sleep. With that said, she went off towards her room. Once there, Sabrina took off her boots and went to sleep.

After patrolling the base, NeoVenom decided to head back towards his room. He looked at a clock on top of a table and noticed that it was 3am. NeoVenom thought to himself that if he wants to do well in this fight, he has to get some sleep. He took off his trench coat and guns and set them onto the table. NeoVenom then took off the bracers he had on, which have the blades inside them, and set those onto the table as well. Once that was done, he threw himself onto the bed, clothes and all.

Not everyone slept in the base, many people stayed up. Some of those people were the patrol of the base and kept guard while others chatted away in various places inside the base.

Archived