Home

Underworld - The Beginning of the New War

Darth NeoVenom

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't know Lorelei. Maybe we will, maybe we won't." She looked at the camera that was in the elevator and then down to the floor of it. Sabrina sighed and sucked her teeth, "I forgot to tell Tyberius what floor we are going to and that he's with me. These bodyguards will give a hard time to whoever they do not know, especially to people who want access to restricted area." At the bar, the bartender turned around to face NeoVenom and gave him his drink. "Here you go." said the bartender. "Thanks." replied NeoVenom and he took a sip of the soda. The fact that being a Lycan, NeoVenom could eat and drink whatever he wanted. This made NeoVenom smile, for he saw many Vampires in this club.

NeoVenom saw someone sit down close to him and recognized him as Tyberius. "And where have you been?" NeoVenom asked with a smirk. He noticed that Tyberius was hardly at the base nowadays.

Meanwhile, once the elevator stopped, Sabrina and Lorelei found themselves on the third floor of the club. The doors of the elevator opened and they stepped out of the elevator. The hallway of the third floor had a nice red carpet on the floor that had fancy lace patterns on its edges. A couple of chandeliers hung on the ceiling and the walls had very elegant tan wallpaper on it. Several nicely oak doors can be seen with gold handles and the windows were draped in fancy velvet cloth. “Have you ever been to this floor?” asked Sabrina.

At the mansion, the Vampire laughed to himself as Zaris said nothing. "Yeah...thought so." he said. He then stepped out of the room with his friend and slammed the door shut. Zaris heard some mumbling outside as the people in the hall began to talk again.

Zaris moved beside the door so he could hear what was being said without looking too suspicious to the rest of the mansion's populance.

Outside the club, the bodyguard stared at Maria. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to let you in. But I have one question for you?" He looked around a bit before speaking again. "Are you with or against the whole truce?" He asked as he leaned closer to Maria. After he finished talking, the bodyguard straighted up and crossed his arms in front of him, waiting to hear Maria's answer. Inside the club, on the third floor, Sabrina looked around the hallway. "Yeah they did. Anyways, let us go see the owner of the club." She walked towards one of the doors that was right of the elevator. Sabrina knocked once at the door and waited in front of it. Downstairs, NeoVenom took a sip of his soda again. "I see..." he said in reply to Tyberius. "What brings you here by the way?" NeoVenom asked.

Meanwhile, back at the mansion, Zaris heard a voice speaking. It sounded a bit muffled but could be understandable. "Was that Selene with those traitors?" asked one of the vampires. "I don't know, but if we do find her...I'll be glad to kill her. Anyone against the covern should die." said another vampire. "Yeah...especially that guy she's running along with and those flithy Lycans." said a third vampire.

Zaris folded his hands across his chest, nothing interesting had come up yet. Someone walking by gave him an awkward glance. Nodding towards to the other vampire he forced a smile and tried to look friendly. When the other vampire turned away he keened his ear once more on the happenings begind the door.

(Out of Character: Sorry I didn’t reply that quick, was tied up with school work.)

One thing caught Zaris' attention, he heard his name. "That Zaris person, I don't trust him." said a vampire. Zaris knew at once who said that. In was the same vampire he had a dispute with earlier. "You saw how he laughed when I was talking earlier? If you ask me, I saw he's with this whole truce crap. When I asked him what was funny, he just ignored me. Is this how he treats his fellow people?" A couple of vampires mumbled a bit after what they heard.

Back at the front of the club, the bodyguard smiled as he looked at Maria. "Just don't cause trouble, miss." said the bodyguard as he unclipped the velvet robe to let Maria pass. Inside the club NeoVenom didn't say anything to Tyberius for a couple of seconds but then spoke again, "I'm going upstairs. I'll see you later." With that said, NeoVenom stood up from the stool and made his was to the elevator. A lot of vampires greeted him as he walked, for they knew he is the new leader of the Lycans...for now.

Meanwhile, upstairs...a moment after knocking on the door, it opened. In the doorway stood a very pretty vampire who was dress up in a very skimpy school girl outfit. She had blonde hair in pigtails, a bit of makeup around her eyes, and looked rather pale. Her name was Jeanette. “Sabrina!” she said with excitement. She leaped into Sabrina, giving her a hug. Sabrina hugged her back, “Good seeing you again, Jeanette.” Jeanette then let go of Sabrina. “Who’s your friend?” she asked smiling at Lorelei.

Maria returned the smile and stepped inside, glad to finally be out of the rain. Maybe, just maybe, she could dry out before the place closed... and maybe, hopefully, the rain would have stopped. Maria smiled ruefully, feeling fairly certain she looked like a soaking mess more than anything potentially dangerous... then again, she wasn't here to cause trouble, so what was the harm?

Their words didn't bother him, he knew they were just ignorant. Hoping for something interesting to come up he kept his ears keen. He didn't have to worry about looking suspicious standing alone by the door, not very many of the other vampires liked him anyway and he was a bit of a loner among them.

Nothing exciting came out of the vampires' mouths except the constant insulting of Sabrina, Lycans, those "traitors", and Zaris. After standing there for a while, a female vampire bumped into Zaris. She wasn't looking where she was going. "S-sorry..." she said. Her looks was rather scared.

Back at the club, Jeanette broke the silence while Sabrina, Lorelei, and herself waited in silence, "I'm waiting for a friend to join us." Downstairs, once NeoVenom and Tyberius made their way to the elevator, NeoVenom pushed the down button. "So your friends are upstairs? What floor?" NeoVenom asked while waiting for the elevator to descend.

Even though Zaris was trying to comfort the woman, it didn't help her. She back up a bit before she spoke, "Do you know what's going on in this damn place?" she asked. Not waiting for a reply, she spoke again while looking around, "I was at the kitchen…you know the one that hardly everyone goes to. Anyways, I heard some people talking in a room close to it. Being the nosey person that I am...I eavesdropped." The vampire looked around once more and then continued to speak, but in a whisper this time, "A couple of vampires in this very mansion are planning to kill anyone they don't trust, who is here, and also anyone who doesn't have a negative view against the truce between Vampires and Lycans. Since Viktor is dead and Marcus is still slumbering, there is no order in this damn place. I should have left when I had the chance to, for I am one of those vampires that believe Sabrina and know the truth about what our kind did in the past. I'm telling you this because I recognized you and I have seen how they treated you. I’m out of here as of tonight and if I was you, I'll do the same. Nobody can be trusted in here anymore....no one." The fear went away from her as she finished.

At the club, the elevator took NeoVenom and Tyberius to the third floor. Once they stepped out, they heard mumbling at a distance. “Alright, we’re at the right place. Follow me.” said NeoVenom as he walked towards the door where the muffled voices came thru. He knocked once at the door and the voices stopped. A moment later, the door opened as Jeanette was standing at the doorway. She hugged NeoVenom without a word. NeoVenom and Tyberius could see Sabrina, who was sitting down, and Lorelei who was leaning against a wall. Sabrina whispered to Lorelei with a smile, “She has a thing for him.” “Nice to see you too, Jeanette.” NeoVenom said with smile. “Come in…come in.” Jeanette said with a smile. NeoVenom and Tyberius walked into the room and NeoVenom took a seat next to Sabrina. “Good to see you NeoVenom.” said Sabrina. “Likewise…” replied NeoVenom. Sabrina turned to face Lorelei, “Lorelei, this is NeoVenom. He is the current leader of the Lycans.” NeoVenom nodded his head as a greeting towards Lorelei. “And a splendid one, may I add.” said Jeanette as she smile at NeoVenom

Archived