Home

Underworld - The Beginning of the New War

Darth NeoVenom

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, I don’t' know exactly where she is. She reminds me a lot of Selene. When you need either of them, they are no where to be found." said the vampire with a disappointed look on her face. "Anyways, we might as well slip out now since the shift is sloppy with outside surveillance." The female vampire made her way to one of the windows that are found at the side of the mansion and opened it. “If you do leave here, there is no turning back.” She said over her shoulder to Zaris.

Jeanette shook Tyberius’ hand. She then moved behind a desk. “We are all here to discuss a plan to overthrow one of the vampire elders that don’t believe in the truce, which are all of them sadly. The least vampire elders we have, the more of a possibility we have to have other vampires believe in the same thought we do on the truce.” Downstairs, Maria was approached by another vampire. “First time here?” she asked with a smile.

"My name is Abry. You can ask me more question when we're out of this place. It's safer..." She went out the window and waiting for Zaris to do the same. Since they were at the first floor, the ground was fairly close to the window.

At the club, Jeanette answers Tyberius question, "Vampires who are on our side usually meet up at a place not to far from here. As for the Lycans, you probably already know this...they are at your current base." She then looked at everybody, "We are going to strike tomorrow, since the whole search for Sabrina, Lorelei, and Tyberius will cool down."

"What exactly you all did?" asked NeoVenom with a smirk.

"Well, lets say that we caused a huge scene. It was the only way to escape from the opposing vampires..." replied Sabrina.

Back downstairs, the female vampire smiled at Maria reply, "I hate the rain as well. Lots of people do. I heard rumors that we are taking our first step against the Vampires and Lycans against the truce. Have you heard about them?"

(Out of Character: Curt-Man, Maria is downstairs and the others are upstairs, so they couldn't hear what Maria was saying. Just letting you know. :D )

"We don't really need a huge group to infiltrate the place where the targeted Vampire Elder is at. I say a group of seven should be sufficient enough or maybe six or five. Sadly, I won't be joining because I have this club to run." Jeanette said with a smile.

"Well being that this can be a difficult mission, I'll prefer to stay here than hunting down a Vampire Elder." Sabrina said with a laugh.

"Nothing is difficult if we think things through." replied NeoVenom.

"I agree..." said Sabrina.

Back downstairs, the vampire simply smiled at Maria. "Well at some points, fighting is the only way to go."

Abry and Zaris managed to slip out of the mansion undetected. Once they were a mile away from it, Abry spoke. "So what is your idea about this whole truce? Do you understand the purpose of it?" Abry asked Zaris.

"Of course I do," Zaris answered thinking the question was rather dumb. "A peaceful co-existence. Like any conflict it needs to be resolved." If she was testing him to make sure he was on her side, she wasn't doing a very good job. Any fool could pretend. "But," He added, "I'm really here because I want to learn. I don't know who you guys are so how do I know your truce is right?" He paused for a second, "Just because the vampires are wrong doesn't mean you're right. I just want to do what's right."

Abry could somewhat tell what Zaris was thinking. "Basically because of our damn elders, we are at war...not because of the Lycans. If you don't think we're right, then be my guest and go back to the mansion. I'm pretty sure they will welcome you with open arms." Abry replied. She got kind of angry because she thought Zaris would understand a bit better than others, but she was wrong.

Back at the club, "Alright...I guess this meeting is over. Meet back here tomorrow evening and then from here you're head of to your destination." said Jeanette. NeoVenom got up from his seat first. A couple of seconds later, Sabrina did the same thing. “Well I'll be heading back to my base." said NeoVenom. He then looked at Sabrina and Lorelei, "You're welcome to stay there for the meantime until this whole heat on you wears off." With that said, NeoVenom stepped out of the room. He decided to take the stairs rather then the elevator. Once downstairs, he walked past where Maria was seating, he quickly glanced at her and her companion as he passed by. “Ohh…that’s NeoVenom. For now he’s the leader of the Lycans.” said the female vampire that was next to Maria.

"Since Lucian, the old leader of the Lycans, died unexpectively...the Lycans didn't know who was going to take the position of leader. NeoVenom was the first one that went for it. For all we know, a new leader can be appointed later on. I hope not because NeoVenom is a splendid person." replied the vampire. NeoVenom stopped at the bar and sat down. "See that blue symbol behind his trench coat?" the vampire asked Maria. "That is Lucian's symbol." NeoVenom waited for the others to see were they are going.

Upstairs, Sabrina nodded at Lorelei, "Yeah...I'm thinking we should head back to NeoVenom's base. I haven't been there but I heard some of the vampires on our side live there. I might consider that place my home sooner or later." She walked towards the door as well and waited to see where exactly Tyberius was going to go after they all leave the place.

Still watching NeoVenom, Maria asked, "Is there any chance Lucian's death may not have been so unexpected to some?" Realizing how that might sound she quickly added, "Not to say NeoVenom's a traitor... but maybe there was one and NeoVenom caught him... or something..."

Archived