Home

Demo in PC Gamer (March Issue)

MasterJack

I'm just going to wait and buy the game when it comes out. The demo isn't going to be worth it for me if it comes out around the same time as the retail version of EAW.

Yes it is frustrating but give them time, Darth please add more meat and depth to your posts. A smiley is spam, in my opinion. ;)

How so? I don't make posts that are smileys or one words do i? Back on topic, I think as Popcorn said the demo will be coming this month or early Feb.

Your response is just a little longer then his and you use a smiley too. lol Thats what I think he/she meant by, "Hypocrite". :tsk::D (the tsk, tsk emoticon looks like he is flipping us off. lol)

as far as i know PC gamer is available in most european countries and the US. but as to it being on the cover disk, they have said that a (cant remember what it was) demo will be on the next issues cover disk and it never appeared. (maybe due to the demo not being rolled out at the time of going to press, i dont know).

i know we have been disappointed by delays for release of the game and the demo so dont get excited about getting it on the cover disk as things can change between announcement and the magazing going to press.

Archived