Home

Are You Stuck At Telos? -Spoiler-

KenobiChronicle

This should stop all those threads:

Help! I'm on the Telos Academy, and I just talked to Atris! Now, When I go back to the Room I came in through, I see Kreia and Atton and when I talk to them, I get something called a [Cheat Node] or something!

This is what caused it: When you came in, the Handmaiden talked to you. You replied "We mean no Harm" and you got Light Side points. this is a major glitch/bug. The only way to fix it is to go to your Auto Save. It should be the Telos Academy. Load that and reply with something else. If you're a lightsider (Probably Are) Reply with the response just above the Glitched up one. Then follow through with the LS options. It shouldn't be too much problem. It's a glitch caused by the patched version of the game.

Luckily, A Very Kind Modder Made a Mod a while back to fix it. You can get your hands on the patch and lots of other fixes and tweaks on this website. Or if you want to go directly to the patch, it's Here.

Edit by Darth333: Note that the proposed bugfix will only work if you load a savegame prior entering the academy. If you don't have any savegame from before entering the academy, you can save your game in a new slot and set the global variable 262TEL_Atton_Talk to 1 with KSE. KSE is available on our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php. It's very easy to do and it takes no more than one minute. Here's a screenie of what it looks like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/glob.jpg

• 5 months later...

A little side note adding up to this...

There are also some of you(me too, used to anyway) who faced the

Black Screen after leaving Telos Academy via Ebon Hawk problem

This is a minor glitch and I am conviced to believe that not many of

you get this partucular problem.

Now come to the way to fix Black Screen after depart the Telos academy

(works for me though).Simply avoide the Handmaiden Sisters Challenge

Quest, leave the planet. Alas, Your black screen will be replaced by a scene of.......

(better let you find out for yourself)

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Also I should like to report a bug where as you are doing the final quest to get to the quarren exchange boss, he sends his droids out after you, occasionally a droid will get stuck behind the door when it closes and you cannot complete the quest.

Hasn't bothered me as I usually just go back to the last savegame, try again and it doesn't happen 2 times in a row. But that's a bug you might take note of if you haven't already. ;)

• 1 year later...

Well, I am having issues with Telos... but, not that particular bit. I already completed Telos, from first arriving and getting arrested, all the way to leaving the academy.

I decided to return to Telos, to finish up on some things, and I get a seriously annoying glitch.

The whole "Arrested" quest tries to restart. The dock worker (in the window) says to please stand by, as Grenn is on his way, and he says that we are to be detained, but after the first dialogue options, it stops, and he just stands there. I can't talk to him, and all the Telos Maps and doors and everything acts like I have never been there before.

Has this happened to anyone else? And, if so, is there any way to fix this? I only have two saves before all of this, and they are on Peragus, at the beginning of the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT:

Also, I have TSLRCM 1.8.2, M4-78EP, XarWarz' hi-res, The Full Force Mod, and a few other, minor mods that change things like lightsabre flickering, some graphics, and things like that.

Do you have a file called 201TEL.git in your override?

If so, delete it.

I do not have that in my Override. Any other suggestions?

I am listing everything that is in my override folder, and every specific mod I have installed.

I can also use KSE if there is something I need to do in there. I don't normally use it very often, and I don't go near the Globals List or quests.

Mods

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Movement Animation Fix for KOTOR and TSL

Movie Style Retextures V7

KreMov01.bik (to fix the movie)

Darth Nihilus - Lord of Hunger by Drewton (reskin mod)

Cyan Fix by Marius Fett

Bao-Dur's Charged Armor by ChAiNz.2da

EZSwoop TSL

Fixed Mandalorian Banners by jonathan7

XarWarz' V.E 2013

TSLRCM 1.8.2

M4-78EP

The Sith Lords: Full Force Mod Pack 1 by Team Hssiss

Real Visual Effects TSL by Shem

Override Folder

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
54i4kv9.png

L0KP1oU.png

If need be, I can upload my Override or Save Games Folder (s) if someone wants to take a better look at it.

Thanks in advance!

Archived