Home

whitch are better sith or jedi

spawn666999

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jedi. I always feel not like being the main character of the game, as light is always the most important, besides (especialy in kotor 1) realy felt bad doing all the dark side stuff, i like light side way better, besides sith are actualy all jedi, too weak to don't turn to the dark side. Besides, i think it is more natural, light side, i mean i have met idiots, traitors, jackasses, fools, but i have never met a realy evil man. People does bad things, kills, robs and so further, but i realy doubt that there are too many evil people,some of them are insane, but it doesn, t make them bad.

Edit: shouldn't this be moved?

Jedi for me - pretty clearly. Although the DS sometimes seems "cooler", as soons as you start thinking about consequences, it's a no-go for me.

@ Jeremia Skywalk: I am not sure if you can base your decision on the circumstances in our world. IMO the conflict for a jedi is far greater than that for a normal person (like Carth also mentions in a dialogue)... also, the Sith do not really consider themselves evil and have a certain philosophy they follow, they are not just a gang of bullies (see many dialogues at the Sith academy on Korriban)

Also, I generally believe one shouldn't base his decision too much on the KOTOR games, since the DS dialogue-options are not quite "realistic" (true to the movies and common sense), but really rarely more than bullying the innocent.

The decision Bastila puts before you is more of what I consider a "realistic" one - or the one Anakin is confronted with - there are arguments for both sides and it is hard to see which choice would ultimately be the best

Jedi for me, too. It's fun to play DS occasionally just because it's a game. However, if I had to live in a real DS universe, where I had to do whatever was necessary to get ahead (even if that meant killing people) and where I had to constantlythink about who was out to get me when I became top dog (or even just higher on the food chain), I think it would get very unpleasant very fast. I have met some truly evil and malevolent people, and they were dangerous to be around. I have also met some people who were so good they just about radiated light (think Mother Theresa, for instance). They do so many great things, you can't help but like them, and since you know they'd never hurt anyone, you don't have to worry about whether or not they're going to back-stab you next week. I'd rather live in a universe where you have a chance to get ahead in life by doing positive things and where you can have true friends who care about you and about whom you care.

So, Jedi for me.

Enough philosophical musings...(insert Jolee voice) What were we talking about again?

:)

I like the Jedi because in a way, it is like us in that we seek to control us and our surroundings but in a manner that doesn't resort to unecessary killing. However, life would be very dull if you didn't have the ocassional Sith around so I'm kind of split but leaning more towards the Jedi

Are the Sith better than the Jedi? I suppose the answer is so obvious I don't even need to say it. :xp:

Is that a multiple choice question? In that case I believe the possible answers should be

1. Yes

2. Hell Yes

3. Absolutely

Jedi are pathetic. Though there are some that see the truth and turn to the DarkSide.

Personally, I don't really like the jedi or the sith that much.

The sith are blinded by hate, and the jedi by selfrighteousness.

Not writing the 3000 page essay the topic deserves :xp:

I'd hang out with the jedi more, but I'd visit people in the sith academy too,

And I also don't think looks affect beliefs, I'd look like Neo/Punisher (with more armor plating) and have a fine set of red sabers, looking downright pantswettening doesn't make you an evil-sith-McBadguy :cool:

Ironic, for someone who's screenname is "jedi3112". I suppose, therefore, you would advocate a society in which survival of the fittest was the norm?

Vader was a jedi once, Tyrannus was a jedi once, Malak was a jedi once, Exar was a jedi once and Ulic also was a jedi once. Former jedi do make great Sith Lords. So it appears it's not that ironic.

Archived