Home

whitch are better sith or jedi

spawn666999

LOL! Some really bad ones as well. (See above) It sounds espetially idiotic when Obi-Wan has just said "The Sith are Evil." Maybe he was being ironic?

What about the whole speech about how "The Dark Side is Naughty", "NOOOOO!" in Eps. V+III, "I am your father" is a self-replicating cliche, All of Anakin/Padme is schmaaaaaltzy beyond belief, "That's no moon", while funny, is still a crap line, and the emperor is kitsch 1930's stereotypical Ming-clone cheese of galactic proportions. Other than that, some really silly plot stuff, and a few wooden actors (Ewan Mcgregor, Natalie Portman, even Ian Mcdiarmid in Ep. III), it's a great film franchise :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, many people think the Sith are better (see above post ^^) because of the coolness of the Sith, and their style.

But in the SW Universe, the Sith are the weakest of the two. The Jedi are simply more balanced then the Sith. A jedi needs to be calm, and a Sith needs to be full of hatred.

A jedi's strenght is its main weakness too. Jedi are constant, thus making them very strong, but it makes them predictable too. Sith vary a bit in power, but they use their Sith teachings to surprise the enemy.

You can compare it this way:

The Jedi can be compared to the Need For Speed series. They are good, but they wont do anything out of the ordinary.

The Sith can be compared with Burnout. Changing every so often, with bad and good results.

A Jedi can beat every Sith, except the realy good ones. They simply can't be beaten.

My op.

who said Sith are better because of their "coolness?" lol.

yeah, if the Jedi couldnt be beaten, a lot of them wouldnt have died by the hands of a Sith. granted, the Sith have a total different mind set then the Jedi, but this does not make them weak. they just need to know what they are doing, bringing balance within themselves and using their ability, like the Jedi do; you dont have to be Jedi to do that, the Sith know how to use the force just the same as the Jedi. they just take it to a dark place. and yeah, the Sith can be pretty ****in crazy, but even the Old Sith Lords had some greater idea on what they were doing, enough to eventually take over the galaxy, eventually.

seth

The Sith are much more powerfull, it's really quite simple. The jedi do not use the DarkSide of the Force. However the Sith use every aspect of the Force (including the LightSide). So it comes down to this. The Jedi use only the LightSide (and neutral) and the Sith use the DarkSide and the LightSide (and neutral)

Thats a massive oversimplification. Sith cannot use the Light5 side effectivly because they use the dark side. The two are mutually exclusive. Further the Force itself cannot be divided into light and dark, only its users can and no Force ability belongs to one "side" or the other. In fact the Jedi are stronger because they are the only ones with complete access to the Unifying Force.

Thats a massive oversimplification. Sith cannot use the Light5 side effectivly because they use the dark side. The two are mutually exclusive. Further the Force itself cannot be divided into light and dark, only its users can and no Force ability belongs to one "side" or the other. In fact the Jedi are stronger because they are the only ones with complete access to the Unifying Force.

Actually, I believe this is an oversimplification. In neither movies or games

we see evidence that the jedi are "stronger" than the Sith, nor that there is in fact only the "right and natural" and the "corrupted" side of the Force.

According to Obi-Wan, the Force is "an energy field created from all living things". Assuming that, it does not seem unreasonable to me that hate, anger and generally the wish to harm others is a natural part of the Force, just like it is a natural part of life.

IMHO the difference between the two sides of the Force is primarily an issue of moral and individual decision, not one where you can ultimately say what is "correct" and what is "wrong"

I like the Jedi all the Aith want to do is kill and have control of everything and what people do and there evil, i couldn't do that i'd rather be a Jedi so there are better.

It is not quite as you said, but most of the sith prefer violence, pain. That is sith way. And those that only want control - they don't care about any code, so they are not sith. They are simply power-hungry madmans.

Topic: To me, the sith way is much more better. But, it is from may perspective. I think that both Jedi and Sith are equal, though that Sith are a little bit stronger but that Jedis come in more numbers. Though, I dislike the Jedi becose of their training- for me restraining yourself of emotions, you best ally, is absurd. With emotions, you ge your full potential.But, those are just titles, and what does really matter is people's goals and decisions about those goals. So... you don't get any more sith than me... :lsduel:

... So... you don't get any more sith than me... :lsduel:

great, another d00d who believes he's a fictional chracter from a fictional universe, following a fictional doctrine...

btw, I believe once I shed a thousand tears for the suffering of the wood elves, that I will transform into a Magical Unicorn :(

I recommend you speak to your school counsellor, or local clergyman/rabbi/mufti or head monk.

I wish there was a "report bad post to parents" button

*hacks vb3*

mtfbwya

great, another d00d who believes he's a fictional chracter from a fictional universe, following a fictional doctrine...

btw, I believe once I shed a thousand tears for the suffering of the wood elves, that I will transform into a Magical Unicorn :(

I recommend you speak to your school counsellor, or local clergyman/rabbi/mufti or head monk.

I wish there was a "report bad post to parents" button

*hacks vb3*

mtfbwya

:blast5: Someone knows my big secret!!! :smash:

:waive1: Wood elves?!?!? Geez....

Is the second lesson basic english?

Only if you endure the first one... :vadar:

Final thought from me: I'd rather not align myself with a side of the Force thats going to litteraly suck the life right out of me. Not to mention the pai caused to others, the megalomania, the hatred, the bad skin and the decidedly bad odds for getting and keeping a girlfriend.

Archived