Home

Screens of the mine-asteroid and single targets

bbJunker

You can find them here. ;)

We got them from Activision today.

Pic 1: You can find asteroids on which you can build mines. You have to fly with one of your units near to this asteroid. Only now you are able to build a mine on the asteroid.

Pic 2: The mine was built up. Now you earn money from this asteroid. You need no transporters.

Pic 3: This is the radar map. Here you can see the small symboles for the asteroids on which you can build mines.

Pic 4: Here you can see the special ability of the Tartan.

Pic 5: The single tartets of the imperial space station. Each target has a own kind of symbol. Weapons = cross, hangar = anchor.

Pic 6: The 'little' Acclamator with his sigle targets.

Pic 7: Also the Acclamator with his single targets.

From this image we can see:

1. The loading of a superweapon on the top right corner or (most possible) the construction time of a space station

This is the process of the Upgrade of the imperial Space Station to techlevel 2. ;) You are able to see it here down in the menue for 2000 credtis.

so if a lone star destroyer has 2 squadrons of TIEs, one of them leaves the SD and then the hangar is destroyed, does this mean that the other squadron cannot get out? Also, would the TIEs that were already deployed be unable to get in and the pilots would die of their limited life support >=) ?

Possibly they won't die, they'll just be strolling around from the SD. But the inside ties, yup, they won't get out and also, the ability to produce ties will be disabled as confirmed.

Yet, as far as the pics is concerned, can anyone guess what the buttons with the arrows and the joystick next to the minimap mean (except that for the movie camera)? Also, the lights (blue and yellow) above the units command bar.............

Archived