Home

Eaw prices

darth_vadar_13

I work for Game (UK) thank you staff discount.

As far as I know we've got it at about £29.99 but knowing LA and their titles I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up to £34.99, Star Wars license costs money. Gameplay.com are at 24.99, Game.net are at 27.99 (Game actually owns both sites, why the price difference? crazy people) Play.com still don't have a price or even a release date and don't forget to add P&P to anything Amazon advertise.

Hope that helps a little bit anyway.

Cheers

I work for Game (UK) thank you staff discount.

As far as I know we've got it at about £29.99 but knowing LA and their titles I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up to £34.99, Star Wars license costs money. Gameplay.com are at 24.99, Game.net are at 27.99 (Game actually owns both sites, why the price difference? crazy people) Play.com still don't have a price or even a release date and don't forget to add P&P to anything Amazon advertise.

Hope that helps a little bit anyway.

Cheers

Lucky You. Don't know what the price is. Might borrow it from the library..

Yes, they r crazy, arn't they?

In my town it's $49.99 (Regular) and $59.99 (Celector's Edition), but I'm getting the CE for $54.79 (including tax) because I traded in a video game I got from Christmas for $10.00....muhahahahahahaha :vsd: :vsd: :vsd:

I think he is referring to prices in Europe not the U.S. He did use the euro sign I believe. ;)

p.s you posted this before What game did you have to trade in, how much was it worth?

Actually to be fair to LA, EA tend to hike their licensing prices up. However when BF2 came out the PC version was more expensive than the console version, first time I'd seen that happen on a game released simulataneously across the formats. One of the reps (EA Dave) that comes to the store explained that a lot of the time it depends on the license a game uses and how much that costs. Net will always be cheaper, hasn't got the overheads of a store. Even with my staff discount I suspect I can find it cheaper online. Sucks huh.

That's why Game stores and Game.net (Game's official website like DMUK showed) have different prices. My money's on Play.com to produce the goods. None of that pesky tax stuff for them to worry about. Hooray for offshore distribution networks.....wait isn't that going to put me out of a job?......HEY!!!!

Archived