Home

Favorite Weapon

Layjock

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The award pistol is an excellent weapon. With it's zoom it's like a mini sniper rifle, and it can take down almost any unit in 1-2 shots (wookiee's take more of course) Plus almost every unit can take advantage of it unlike other award weapons.

The only downside is that, it uses ammo, so it sort of defeats the purpose of having an rechargable backup weapon, but who cares? The pistol is cool, and your usually dead before you manage to deplete all your ammo.

Anyway the award pistol is cool but my favorite weapon as of now is probably the wookiee bowcaster, that thing is like a shot gun mixed with a sniper rifle, and it's got double zoom as well. Not to mention the guy who carries it can live alot longer then a sniper. If only it had an award version...

Award pistol rules, but ive grown towards the grenade/radiation launcher type weapons.

its so funny on xbox live an' all,when you just hide behind cover launching mortars into the battlefield causing havok for the other team. It gives it a real cool feel.

The sniper can instakill via headshots, but WHOOSH! Sonic and chums are whizzing past you in StormTrooper uniforms!

I would have preferred if the elite sniper was an instakill when charged up, but a lame rate of fire between charges, like a cross between the Jedi Outcast sniper rifle and the Quake 3 railgun.

Yes! My jacked thread has flourished!

Anyway, I've been playing and I'm trying to gain Legendary in Regulator so I haven't been using the Award Rifle often. But since the topic's been changed, I'd have to say that my favorite weapon is the Award Pistol just because, like you said, it is awesome.

Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun pretty much the standard, I wish there was an option however to trade the fusion cutter for pistol as an engineer, that would be a wicked combo for a character who has their own health and ammo;)

The Flechette is nice (I'm usually in to close quarters to pay attention to it's nuances, but either I group my shots well or it actually passes through multiple targets)

but I'd preffer something like a Jackhammer semi-auto shotgun for an award.

I've actually stopped using sniper altogether because of the stupid beam rifle :(

And most of all, I wish there was a dual chaingun award *starts salivating*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived