Home

KOTOR 3 info from IGN

RaginCajun

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok first of all I think you guys are wasting your time complaining if it will be on pc or if it will be an exclusive for 360. They put the first two games on the xbox and pc and so it's obvious they are going to do it again. The question right now is 'Who is going to make it?'( bioware or obsidian or another company), 'When will we be able to get our hands on it?' And 'will the storyline be good and will Revan/Exile be playable?'

They put the first two games on the xbox and pc and so it's obvious they are going to do it again. The question right now is 'Who is going to make it?'( bioware or obsidian or another company), 'When will we be able to get our hands on it?' And 'will the storyline be good and will Revan/Exile be playable?'

I agree with you completely that it will be on both the XBOX 360 and the PC. But also, as they did in the first two, the player character should be an absolutely new character.Re-playing as either Revan or the Exile will ruin the game for me, and will only be possible with even more amnesia of 'Force wounds'. And I, for one, find these two things already overused and dead ideas.

New PC all the way!

I never have been a "true" Star Wars fan (seen all movies but that was it) until these games. I'm still not a "true" fan since I'm still learning about the universe of Star Wars and "finding" KOTOR websites.

I'm kinda the same. Saw all the movies and loved them but don't own them. Nothing I own except these two KOTOR games. I like stars wars and am interested because of these games, however I'm not a hard core fan, although maybe my friends would disagree, I do like it but would probably never dress up like someone from the series lol...

I agree with you completely that it will be on both the XBOX 360 and the PC. But also, as they did in the first two, the player character should be an absolutely new character.Re-playing as either Revan or the Exile will ruin the game for me, and will only be possible with even more amnesia of 'Force wounds'. And I, for one, find these two things already overused and dead ideas.

New PC all the way!

I agree that it should be a new PC but I also think that in certain parts of the game you will have the chance to play as either Revan or Exile.

• 3 weeks later...

Quote of Ztalker:

My conclusion:

Screw Bill! We WILL play Kotor 3!

*readys pitchforks*

Quote of MasterDakari:

*Puts energy cell back into lightsaber and ignites...* I'm with ya!

guys,lets do this*readys a Lightsaber,a rocket launcher,a tank and a army of clones* :saberb::blaze6::tank1::clone::clone::clone::clone:

BILL WILL DIE!!!!!!!!

If they release for only 360 i'm gonna be so pissed, the PC versions of both games are way better so I was K3 for PC.Not the Xbox that melts discs.

Good job by biasing the Xbox by rumors and scattered problems. I am yet to have a problem with mine.

I wouldn't mind a PC/ XBOX same time launch, but it will probably be on 360 first. PC first won't happen IMO, although it is better, because patches are easier to make for PC, while XBOX users have to wait every couple of months for an XBL update (if they even have it).

@MC: Look. We don't hate the X-Box. We just hate the fact that uncle Bill thinks he needs to be the EA in console-land. Have any of you heared the rumours that Halo 2 will come EXCLUSIVELY for Windows Vista? That's an direct attack against Linux, and unfair competition.

If the same happens to KOTOR, we KNOW it's Bill's fault, because LA is a compagny that want's to make as much money as the can. So unless Bill pays them an enormous amount of money, they will bring it for PC and X-360.

@ Topic:

Actually, the vast majority of players prefer consoles...

That's true, because its a cheap way to keep playing the newest games, without having to buy a new computer. But the PC is winning terrain. Let's see how it stand when Spore and the new Unreal are released...we have to wait to judge.

REALY @ topic:

@everyone who said kill bill - well all I can say is JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!!

:tank1: FEEL MY LEOPARD, BILL!!

@ PokeJedi:

The Japanese bombers aren't that good.

If you really want to do some damage, you might consider buying the A-10 Tankbuster. It shreads Tanks apart in aprox 2-3 seconds.

You actually pay for the Gatling, wich is very expensive. It's an 30 mm GAU-8/A seven-barrel Gatling. It fires 3,900 rounds per minute, wich means it shoots 65 30mm bullets per second. The Gatling is so big, that the plane uses several engines mounted on the wings instead of the centre.

The plane it's mounted in goes realy slow this way, only about 420 mp/h.

At least you get the airplane for free if you buy it ^^

The plane:

a10sharknose.jpg

The Gun:

300px-GAU-8_avenger.jpg

GAU-8A_14.jpg

@ Topic:

Just read something disturbing:

Halo 2 is released EXCLUSIVELY for Windows Vista. It could be...that Kotor 3 will do the same. This way, Linux and Mac users will be screwed, and people that aren't going to by Vista as well.

I'm not saying it will happen, but it's a possibility. If it's released for the 360, mircrosoft may have a hand in it's release.

Conclusion:

PokeJedi, but that D*mned A-10!

Archived