Home

KOTOR 3 info from IGN

RaginCajun

@SK: Hmm..Direct X 10? Very, very nice. Good specs. Might actually be worth buying :) Thanks for showing...

@ Topic

For all as we know, there might not even come an anouncement, and they release it out of the blue :p Speculating is fun, and what if a programmer of K3 sees a realy good idea? ^^

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope they don't do it only for Vista;)

Btw. LucasArts would be stupid if they don't develop a K III. I mean KI & KII were awesome. they have to end the story. What's with revan? the exile?

Although there's no official announcement yet, I think something like that will be when the E 3 is.

Let's hope there will be something soon :)

If this rumor is true and the story will again leap ahead in time and introduce an new PC (which is something that I wouldn't mind)...I hope that they do a really good job intertwining the back story with the game story that we do get at least an idea of what happened to Revan/the Exile...if not then I will be disappointed.

The rumor is that it will have nothing to do with those characters and take place some years after that.

But their fates will have to be addressed... via dialogues or somesuch.

If not then the fanboys will run rampant in the streets attacking people with their plastic lightsabers whilst wearing Revan masks! :xp:

Hey you have to think that sometimes people in the press are told things off the record by companys, They are given info but cant print it as fact until the company makes their own announcements, this is the way that companys get info out. Kinda like a government leak when they want us to know but dont want to come right out and tell us.... just a little food for thought. and my thoughts on it comming out on p.c, of course it will, it will just be on the gaming systems first like that last one.

Ahem.

Why do you assume fanboys will be the only ones annoyed if the game comes out as you predict?

Some of us would ratehr boycott the game, and then suck the devs' brains out with a straw.

@RedHawke: Meh, he has no chance to survive, make his time :xp:

Actually Ming pre-dates most all villans, so give credit where credit is due! :xp: -RH

But their fates will have to be addressed... via dialogues or somesuch.

If not then the fanboys will run rampant in the streets attacking people with their plastic lightsabers whilst wearing Revan masks! :xp:

Yes, if they don't address it, we fangirls will be practical and band together to plan something very Darkside. :dev7: Or we'll just quickly mod in the answers to their fates.... :giggle1:

Archived