Home

Demo announcement due

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

For those of you who have subscribed to the Lucasarts newsletter, you can expect to find FULL details of Empire at War together with a DATE announcement for much anticipated demo.

Just to keep in mind your time zone differences. It depends on how their Newsletter is sent out (yes email but they might do it in territory order) will depend on when you get it

Keep your eyes open!

DMUK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DMUK hasnt posted "false rumors". It has just been a fact that Lucas Arts has changed the game up quite a few times along with the information pertaining to the demo, for example. DMUK is just the messanger so please dont blame him for the "false rumors". Some of these have actually been caused by fans who mis-interpret what DMUK has written by stretching the truth.

But you will be happily excited Friday, just register and you will see.

Guest DarthMaulUK
the one i was refering too was the last time he claimed when the demo was going to be out... 1st it was end of december then begining of january. now its who knows

I made no such claims. All I said was they were hoping to make it the end of December. Once I knew more info, it was posted. On Friday, is when their Official newsletter goes out and it will have info about the demo in that.

The demo is NOT released on friday.

DMUK

Archived