Home

Demo announcement due

Guest DarthMaulUK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im quite positive about the demo release being in the nearest future, like in before the 20th of jan. theyll release this info tomorrow, and they would wanna hand over the demo ASAP before the crowd goes wild. besides theyve got all the PR set right for the demo right now..

- xsoy

So just for my understanding......

This newsletter is being released tomorrow and it will contain news of the release date of the Demo.

But the demo is not going to be released until the 20th

Is that right?, im a bit lost from what people have said.

So just for my understanding......

This newsletter is being released tomorrow and it will contain news of the release date of the Demo.

But the demo is not going to be released until the 20th

Is that right?, im a bit lost from what people have said.

Okay listen up. As of now there in NO information on the demo release date. Let me say that again, we dont know anything!

On January, 13 2006 Lucas Arts will be releasing the DEMO RELEASE DATE not the DEMO.

On January, 13 2006 Lucas Arts will be releasing the DEMO RELEASE DATE not the DEMO.

Who knows, maybe the announcement will say that it is being released on January the 13th, the same day the newsletter comes out. Wishful thinking, but possible.

i have not recieved the newsletter i know i am signed up for it though can someone please send me a message about what it says at batman151425@hotmail.com

thanks

you havent recieved the newsletter yet cause its still thursday where Lucasarts is. you cant expect it to go out in the we ehours of the morning. it will likely come out mid afternoon LA time aka Pacific standard time

Guest DarthMaulUK
I wonder if DMUK knows more than he's telling...

Oh i do know but if I told you, i would have to release those buzz droids.... not pleasant.

DMUK

Archived