Home

What do you use for E-mail?

REDJOHNNYMIKE

Gmail. I route almost all of my email accounts except my ISP email there for easy one-stop email management. (I use Outlook for ISP email so I can remove the emails from the server) Ever since the first day I tried Gmail I swear by it. It makes Hotmail and Yahoo look like a bad joke, and it's free. In my opinion it's all pros and no cons, although some people are sketched out that there are targeted ads on the page.

I have 600 invites, PM me if you want one.

I use my own server's POP mail.. (unlimited storage, unlimited accounts, no limit attachments) but since you're wanting free... :xp:

I also use Yahoo Mail (1GB Allowance)... they're anti-spam filters must be from another universe since I've yet to ever receive any SPAM with that account :worship: Plus, I've never had any problems sending out attachments...However, don't let the 1gb fool you. You're still limited to a maximum of a 10mb file size per email. ;)

I don't have a Gmail account :cry6:, but if you can get your hands on one of those.. then I'd have to say Gmail :D

did i mention 600 invites?

Oh yeah.. I caught that ;) But since I'm already using 5+ accounts, I'll leave the invites to the people that need them...

However, that's very generous of you spinkle, and I'm sure there are others that will greatly appreciate your offer :)

I have used Yahoo! religiously for about 7 years now. I used to have Hotmail, but I let it go. I also tried providing my own domain address through Everyone.net as a public e-mail provider, but I don't guess many people know about it. It is still active if you want an e-mail address designed for art lovers. Click Here to get an e-mail address <username>@artcrusade.com.

GMAIL! When I heard 2.6GB of free space, I began scouring the internet for a link to a free account, and finally found one after like 45 minutes of searching. Was it worth it? Of course... And once again, if any of you folks want it, just PM me... I've got a ton on invites too... CONFORM!

haha! This is the email equivalent of What Browser Do You Use? I wonder if we'll get into the whole: 'Vlada why do you use Outlook when Thunderbird is so much better?' hehehe.

I use the pop feature on gmail and use thunderbird. ;) Also have hotmail, which I use for spam and for stuff that I dont want to give out my actual email for.

Archived