Home

I have returned

The Seeker

Well, seeing as how I'm the most well posted unknown forum member, I doubt many have noticed my absence, but for the old schoolers who have been around since the jk.net forum, I am back to the boards after a few month hiatus. I'm liking the new look, and will have to take some time to catch up on the goings on.

But since I'm lazy, what did I miss? :D

Laters.

Well, seeing as how I'm the most well posted unknown forum member, I doubt many have noticed my absence, but for the old schoolers who have been around since the jk.net forum, I am back to the boards after a few month hiatus. I'm liking the new look, and will have to take some time to catch up on the goings on.

But since I'm lazy, what did I miss? :D

Laters.

Attention whore. :p

Eheheh. Welcome back, brother! :cheers:

Well, now that you're going to be around again, I think that we can all look forward to (or dread :p ) some looong and strongly worded posts concerning matters of any import. :xp:

As for what you missed: Check the archives, ya lazy dope. :p

Attention whore. :p

Says the lone female on a board infested with and run by horny fanboys (you know who you are) gaaaaa! don't point at me.

Welcome back! Here's a cup of booze on me. *hands JediKnight_114 booze*

Yaaaaayyyyyy, welcome back booze and birthday booze are fun!!! Careful though, I'm a mean drunk. HEY SHUT UP!!!!

stupid talking moose

'Cause no one likes you. :p

Okay, recap:

The boards were updated to VB3.

Tons of dormant swampies returned soon after the update. Obviously, their fanboyish senses told them that something cool was brewing and they just had to see. :D

I became a mod, then super mod soon after, which was not a good idea. I then went back to mod after a few hours of 'wtf' comments by myself and others.

Obi (that SM that shows up every now and then) came back briefly to announce his engagement, (congrats ensued) and give an update on his dad's health (not good unfortunately)

Someone got a new car...

Someone else had a baby girl (okay so it was his wife), and posted some pretty cute pics. I forget who it was though...

Meh, that's all I can think of....

Archived