Home

Demo Released Next Wednesday!

Jan Gaarni

The newsletter will be much later today/Saturday, depending on your time zone. However, LA decided to announce the date a little sooner.

DMUK

Well that should answer everyones question!

p.s I thought your not supposed to double post? ;)

(been told by mods, admins and one did it? lol)

J, stop barking up the wrong tree!

Just leave it be.

did anyone notice that the empireatwar.net has "Demo R" for the headline of the news thingy.

just wondering.

Hmm, I thought I had corrected that .....

EDIT: Hmmm, I can change the body of the news, but appearantly not the title. :rolleyes:

DMUK, could you or matt-- have a look at that?

Guest DarthMaulUK

I have tried to change it. I might have to remove the story and re put it in.

Very odd! Afterall, it is friday 13th! lol

And now I cant delete it! LOL im gonna wait until the 14th

DMUK

I think you mis understood Jan. He was telling Jmaster to stop barking up the wrong tree, not you.

EDIT: Jan, just noticed you responded :)

Im glad the demo is being released as well. Cant wait to try it!

Well he did quote what jan was saying to him, and anyways back on topic? as you mods always seem to say.... What does everyone think about the demo date? Does anyone feel this time they'll believe it or really don't care like a few posts on here.

Well he did quote what jan was saying to him, and anyways back on topic? as you mods always seem to say.... What does everyone think about the demo date? Does anyone feel this time they'll believe it or really don't care like a few posts on here.

Somewhat valid point.

Until now, all we got from the Devs and LEC was "We're hoping ... " "We're planing ... " "We will have to put it out sometime in ......".

The difference this time is, they have given a definate date: January 18th, 2006.

Archived