Home

SWBF 2 Status / Stats / nuke block

LoRdNaTaS

Ok well I have finished the SWBF 2 Status script and the SWBF 2 status PHP-Nuke block both of which are downloadable on my site.

SWBF Status - download - UPDATED

SWBF Status PHP Nuke Block - download - UPDATED

SWBF Stats System - download - UPDATED

MAPS Update 7/9/06

take a peak

Edit: Updated URLS to the new Dedicated site for SWBF stats/status

thats just how I designed it cause it worked with my site but all my programs that I have released for SWBF have been open source and you can do anything you want with them as long as the copyright stays.

So you can mod the .css file to change the colors for the text and you some of the other setting. I might make skins for it later on but not sure on that as of yet. But if you like you can change what ever you want on it.

Question if anyone can answer this there seems to be a setting on the server that you can set the reinforcements to over 2 billion. This seems to be causing issues with the stats system does anyone know how to set this and/or is a default setting for specific maps?

I put in a timer for these maps or settings I just need to know if all the servers based on the map will do this or is it a admin setting.

Thanks guys

-- EDIT --

Nevermind I just watch a server play for god knows how long on one map then it switched so that should not be an issue but I think there is still going to be an issue with servers just set for one map.. So I will still have to test that. But as of right now the SWBF 2 Stats seems to be on schedule for release roughly the middle of this week.

I can test the stats program on my server if you want. :)

Did you fix it so it comes in colors other than red? White, Blue, and Grey would be my opinions. However, maybe you can just somehow script it somehow so you just enter any web code for color. That way your not limiting anyone's options.

I registered on your forums but never received the confirmation e-mail. I even checked my junk folder. I then went back and used the forgot password link and it said it e-mailed it to me, but I never got anything.

You should be able to login now.. I will see what the issue with that new accounts. Sorry about that

The problem with your forums is still there. I can't get any e-mails from your board. So, I can't login.

We've installed the status script and the stats. The status script works fine but we're not seeing any stats. I'd like some help if you have time to jump on IRC.

The problem with your forums is still there. I can't get any e-mails from your board. So, I can't login.

We've installed the status script and the stats. The status script works fine but we're not seeing any stats. I'd like some help if you have time to jump on IRC.

What are you trying to get. I set it so you did not have to validate your accout and your account was already setup.

Send me an email at natas(AT)apocalypce.net and let me know what the issue is.

• 5 weeks later...
How are you communicating with the server to get the player information?

Long pain in the ass UDP query to the server. Its the same way that the actual program would communicate with the server to get you the stats at the end of a map.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have modified all the maps for the stats system and they are available for download. Sorry for the delay I have just been very busy. To install the maps just download the update and then copy all the directories over to your SWBF Stats install and all the files that need to be over written should be.

If you have any question I will be setting up my forums on http://www.sin-swg.net for the SWBF Stats so hope on there and I will give you a hand.

Archived