Home

Halo 3 Delay (bad for Microsoft, good for the gamer)

Katarn07

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6142127.html

So Microsoft's ingenius counter to the PS3 release probably won't happen. Boohoo for Bill Gates not being able to make more money than Sony during the PS3 launch. But I heard some bad things about Halo 2 and how it wasn't as good as the original (overrated game to begin with). From what I played, I thought it was just as good if not better. So it didn't all take place on Earth like we were misled to believe (anyone remember that E3 demo of a drastically different and better Earth level?), but it brought us a new character to the mix and let us see through the eyes of the Covenant which was very very interesting. Now Bungie is telling Bill and consumers Halo 3 will come out when they damn well say it is ready to come out. That means they're taking their time and won't rush this out like many feel happened to Halo 2. I for one am excited about this. I am only on level 2 of Halo 2 (got it for Xmas, I rented it when it first came out but got a new XBOX shortly after that since mine oddly bit the dust) so don't know anything about the cliffhangar ending.

Meh, I would rather them take a while and make it very good all around (campaign and multiplayer) than have them rush it. Besides, Halo 2 Live is all I need right now.

By the way, I don't want to get off topic but what are peoples' Live gamertags? (If you play Halo 2). Mine is DominateChu... maybe we could play online together sometime.

By the way, I don't want to get off topic but what are peoples' Live gamertags? (If you play Halo 2). Mine is DominateChu... maybe we could play online together sometime.

Mine is PsychoBongoBob, and it's the same on XBconnect if anyone ever wants to play Halo 1 against me :)

Archived