Home

The I'm back thread!

Isak

I have been gone for years... just to return with my heroic style. Although its nice to post new topics, I will do just one. "The I'm back thread". So everytime someone leaves for a hundred years or so, and then return, why not post here?

Allright I'll start!

I'm back! Hope you had nice holidays

I don't like me, but girls keep telling me I'm hot, sexy and irresistible, eh. But I keep telling them the air ain't clammy enough and they're not Captain Andy, so what the ****. Except sometimes. Then I'll simply return to the schemes of my by pure manliness driven instincts.

Err, that plus I'm a real Royston fanboy.

• 8 months later...
It's similar with me, except I think I'm, hot, sexy and irresistible, while girls don't seem to like me (running away screaming does mean they don't like me, right?)

Oh they are just doing that old young thing. Where you pick on the person you like. It's really stupid actually...I'd stay away from those girls.

But don't worry they will come you sexy devil. :devsmoke:

I suppose it would cut down on those annoying "I'm back" threads, but I still aint gonna do it, it's the principal of the thing.

Since you made me a moderator of this forum (mwahaha), and for the sheer principle of contradicting you, Neil, I'll sticky this thread. Later.

Archived