Home

So, I was watching Episode III...

StaffSaberist

I was testing out how my GeForce 6600 plays movies (I can't say I'm disappointed) And I was watching some ships dock at the Senate building, and I happened to catch a ship out of the corner of my eye. I backed up the movie to see if it was the one I thought it was... and I was right. It was the immortal Millenium Falcon, coming in for a landing. I got a snapshot for you:

charlottedisc109ux.jpg

Notice the part I circled in blue. Heh. I wonder where else it is. :D

Nice find, StaffSaberist! That sure does look like the Falcon. I never noticed that before. Of course this is coming from someone who has yet to recognize GL's cameo appearance in the movie. :giveup: From what I gather he is supposed to be one of the people Anakin runs past on the way to watch the show with Palpatine. Meh, I'll spot him one of these days...

Yeah, Print screen doesn't work on video clips. It'll end up coming black. Annoying if you can't find an image from a movie and you could get the pic from your DVD version(Or downloaded version... Whatever suits you) but the Print screen doesn't work and the program you're playing the video indoesn't have a print screen option. I had this problem with a video clip from Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Actually, it's this image, which I found way later by Googling it

Yeah, Print screen doesn't work on video clips. It'll end up coming black. Annoying if you can't find an image from a movie and you could get the pic from your DVD version(Or downloaded version... Whatever suits you) but the Print screen doesn't work and the program you're playing the video indoesn't have a print screen option. I had this problem with a video clip from Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Actually, it's this image, which I found way later by Googling it

Ouch, my friend. I never noticed that before either. Which scene is it where Anakin psses GL? I would like to see that.

Yeah, well I knew about it before George Lucas was born. Yeah! what do you think about that. In fact, I gave the idea for the easter egg to George Lucas, so I was the very first person in the entire universe to know about it.

Next time you have some crappy old as hell news to give, why don't you consult TK before you go spouting you mouth. :p

Archived