Home

Kashyyyk Glitch.

On the campaign mode, I was playing Kashyyyk level and it offered me the chance to play as Yoda, of coarse I accepted. When I hopped off the platforms by the oil refinary, I fell through the ground and had to restart the lever and play all over again. Did anyone else have this glitch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i've somehoe manged to fall into the wall of the ship yard on Mos Eisely whilst playing as Mace windu as an assault. was about to jump off and slam down, but instead of going up when i jumped, i just fell into the wall.... was rather confuffling :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Once I jumped in between those 2 spinny thingies in Tantive IV and it stuck me in the floor..

What two "spinny thingies"?. Oh, do you mean that big turbo thing in the engine room where the CIS and Empire spawn first? ( By default at the begging of a new game on board the Tantive )

when i'm at the escape pod command post i becoome a jet trooper and i fly through the roof and am on the top of the level and i can throw grenades and shoot my EMP luancher and kill people but you don't know who is the one u r killing

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived