Home

Do you play in 3rd person or 1st person?

quinnerino

Much more 3rd than 1st. When I'm in tight hallways with large amounts of unit and there is a higher risk of killing teamates, I switch to 1st for better aimming. . I would use 1st person view more offten if there where cockpits in all the vehicles.

3rd person throws me off in accuracy as an infantry unit, but it does give you a wider field of view, even the ability to look behind you a little, where in 1st person, you have no clue where you're getting shot from, so it counter-balances. But I still prefer 1st person.

btw, nice quote in your sig biny, that show rocks.

also there's a large lesson about using first person on some maps i learned from a bf1 custom map, i was hunting tuskens that always stay away from people and guard their little town, and after killing everyone in town a tusken spawned next to me making me quickly prepare to decapitate him however he was apparently using first person so i sat watching him waiting for him to turn or move or whatever however minutes passed, no more tuskens yet when suddenly *pop!* another tusken pops in i wait it seemingly using first person to finally the second tusken turned and tho i quickly moved to the side in between the tuskens he eventually turned enough to notice me so i chopped them both to bits the lesson here? do NOT use first person if there's any chance a jedi could be near you

3rd person. I can actually tell if I'm reloading, jumping or rolling, by the animations, rather than having the gun spontaneously dissapear. (Before you argue, you can tell by what you pressed, at least there's some pretty slick animations to pass the time running from one CP to the next).

Oh yeah, and of course rebel sniper=win if you stare low enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived