Home

KOTOR 2 QUESTIONS

Alkova Lexis

okay, thanx...

So far i have a blue crystal, an emitter, the lens, and the energy cell. Is there anything i am missing? If so, where do i get it? By the way i am still on Telos and I need a way off!

Im havin trouble figuring out how to MAKE a lightsaber. I mean do i start under "create item" or "upgrade item" ???

Well, actually, he just tells you how to do it. You build it though. Anyways, I doubt you have more than one of the actual components needed. You only get one lightsabre part on Telos, and I believe it's near the end (other than the crystals, which you can buy nearly anywhere). Don't expect to build your first lightsabre until at least your third "planet." By this, I mean Peragus II, Telos, and your first selection out of all the planets. The best advice I have for you is to just play the game and not worry about it. My first playthrough I didn't have my lightsabre till around 20 hours as a lightside doing darn near everything. The irony of it is that after you build your first one they flop around like canned meat. Everywhere for nothing.

Okay thanks, I talked to Bao-Dur he just says "No you're missing a lens" but the thing is, is that i have created 3 lens, and i bought some from this old lady on Dantooine. (Shes the one that sells all the Jedi artifacts and stuff.) So do i need a specific lens? Or is Bao-Dur just dumb? Thanks again for the responses everyone

I only know how to get them on Nar Shaddaa, right after Telos. You can get on part on Telos, as part of the storyline. Then, if you go to Nar Shaddaa and are significantly LS or DS, I think you fight Visas Marr- you get another piece from her saber. After that, if you do the Vogga's Hoard SideQuest, you get the other piece in one of his storage rooms, the ones you can't get in normally because of the Kath Hounds.

Actually, the lenses you have are good only for upgrading a lightsaber, so they won't work for actually making one... The way I got my lens was by:

rescuing (if ur LS) or killing (if ur DS) Jorran (AKA the salvager that is stuck in the Jedy academy)

You can either do that, or many other things that will come up as you play

It won't really affect the gameplay much (IMO it makes it worse), since once you have a lightsaber all enemies seem incredibly weak...

Thanks guys i got it. Thanks for helping out.

Edit: Is there anywhere else to go after Peragus II, Telos, Dantooine, Onderron, Nar Shadaa, and the other place? Or is that all?

Alkova Lexis,

Just an FYI, having multiple posts in a row is called Double Posting, it is a no-no, if you have the last post in a thread and wish to add something please use the "edit this" feature. Thanks! ;) -RH

Is there anywhere else to go after Peragus II, Telos, Dantooine, Onderron, Nar Shadaa, and the other place? Or is that all?

Once you have gone to and completed Peragus, Telos, Dantooine, Nar Shadaa, Dxun/Onderon, and Korriban... (Though after Peragus and Telos you can do the others in any order you wish.) Then...

Kreia has a dialogue about going back to Dantooine, then you go there back to the Ruined Jedi Enclaive and the endgame sequence starts.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived