Home

This place is as vibrant as ever

Yufster

We used to be so close. We used to share our secrets, our happiness, our sadness, our own selves. But now, I don't know. What is this? We hardly talk anymore. We have no time for each other. It's just not working.

We need to nuke this forum, for the win.

I do so love dating the most handsome, intelligent and clever man in the world, a man who tirelessly devotes himself to bringing joy, entertainment and happiness to millions of people across the world, a man who has so much relevance to this forum, a man who i'm sure we all agree, is awesome.

I'm not at liberty to say whether or not I'm dating Tim Schafer, dude. But if I was, that's probably something like what I'd say.

How much do you respect me right now? ¬¬

I'm not saying that you should read between the lines, but if you DID, and you respect me more because you think I'm Tim Schafer (for instance, perhaps I am signed in to my wife's LucasForums account), maybe you'd like to consider purchasing some LucasArts swag from me?

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158638

*cough*cough*fanboy*cough* :D

I cant really see a point in just nuking the whole forum into the great age of wizards, but it is a tad sad to see a once so active fan community having to live of scraps and

the occational great new adventure/action game... we need manacrystals damnit!

Archived