Home

Lightsaber Request

Deakon_Vyn

I am still in the process of getting the tools I need to mod, so for now I am requesting for this lightsaber. It is Darth Bane's lightsaber. I found images (link below) that can be used for refrences. I'm sure there might be better ones on the net, I just have not found them. If some one could create this mod I would appreciate it. Thanks.

previews.php?theid=11-546&p=2

I hope I am not violating rule 13 with this link. If so please let me know.

Thats a pretty pic, especially considering its from a comic, if you scan to page 9 there is another sketch of it. Its a pretty simple design, but still cool. I hope someone builds it for you.

If no one offers to make it, just PM oldflash and ask him.

Thats a bit presumptuous of you. You shouldn't offer forward other peoples effort. Oldflash reads this section so if he's interested he will post.

Please keep this in mind in the future.

edit, btw, rule 13 refers to posting pics and using the img tag

that lightsaber rocks! i think smoeone chould make it

its awesome

PS: may i know why JKs banned again?

No, and please don't ask this again, why a user was Banned is between that user and the staff and is of no importance to anyone else, this applies to everyone. -RH

Apparently, you seem to need to read those rules again, as Rule #7 states no "bumping" of threads. If someone wants to do your idea they will, let you know. -RH

My appologise! Mistakes do happen and rules are forgotten from time to time. I will be more cautious in the future.

I'm pretty new at this, but all the same, ill have a go at it......it may not come out as it should, but ill have a go all the same, just hope itll come out as planned lol :D

Thanks! It does not have to be exactly perfect.

Archived