Home

Metal Gear - Ghosts of the Fox - IC Thread

Shana

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a beep, but the mine did not go off.

- "Very good soldier boy...but the game is unfortunately over. What you just did activated a serial conection between the mines and a slightly larger explosive in this area, in aproximately two minutes you and sniper girl over there are going to look like puzzle pieces, think you can find the true mechanism? Hurry up then 'cause time's running out" - Blast Mark said with a laugh at the end.

Leon scanned around as fast as he could with his helmet, trying to find the location of the mechanism. He called over the Codec, "If anyone near my area finds a mechanism that looks like it may be tied to an explosive, let me know so I can take care of it!" he said urgently, then returned to scanning around.

• 2 weeks later...

At last, Shadow Wolf was able to detect the location of the mechanism, but it wasn't a safe run, but he had no choice, and only one idea. He hurled his sword near it, landing it blade-first into the snow. He leapt forward and managed to land directly on the hilt, hoping he wouldn't set off a mine. He worked with the mechanism as fast as he could, trying to deactivate the bombs.

Archived