Home

Sith Uniform

Erich the Ewok

Its fun to have the sith uniform for the whole game but after the part of the game where you give Gadon the uniform for the sith papers, the sith uniform really has no further effect or influence on events around you and it quickly becomes obsolete because there are many other armor peices that are much more powerful and much more effective against your enemies.

I really think they should have done something similar with the tusken raider outfit you get later on where you can wear it around Anchorhead and have people be afraid of you or just be affected somehow by your new appearance and maybe have a sidequest that involves the outfit other than the usual main quest.

I don't think you can do it in the Xbox version. I've tried it a few times, and

1)the guard won't let you in (if you have the uniform)

2)if you open the door first and then walk in with the uniform on, you have the armour taken off when you're in the base

3)you can't equip it in the vulkar base

I've tried it a doesn't times, and it doesn't work for me:(.

i did it this way: equip carth with uniform and keep him in your apartment. Tell Gadon that he can have the sith uniforms (even though he obviously cant, the game thinks he can) hell accept the offer, but wont recieve the uniforms. dont know if you can still wear them though, i sold them.

Archived