Home

SWBF I Patch & Mod Tools Announced!!

PR-0927

he's right you know, and ya, it doesn't say anything about patches or 1st person.... i hope it's a surprise, like.... from battlefront I, no wait, there were no surprises, let's all give up hope and respawn spam on deathstar and jump off the trench! *scarcastic*

edit: and it's funny, when you read the XP logo it looks like xp, you know the dead guy with the toung out

Then why did you buy it? Sony is an evil company for many reasons. I will never buy something from them.

Well, if you talk about evil, won't that be Miscoso$t?

So technically xbox is more evil... and yet they get the support.

Granted PS series is a good system, I don't think its a good platform for BF2.

I don't buy anything from Microsoft too. I have never used a Xbox or PS, so I can't tell you about the product itself, but when a company does illegal things (most forms of DRM are illegal too), I consider them bad/evil.

As far as I know, the Xbox has a hard drive and the PS doesn't. How can you get an update (most PC updates are around 150MB) without the space to store it? LucasArts could sell a newer version of SWBF2 for the PS, but would you spend another $50 for two more heros and a few new maps?

I hope the patch, tones down the engineer. In all the online tournments I've recently played in, the enemy was always engineers. When people are always playing a single unit, it is too overpowered/easy to use. True, some of the unlockable units are overpowered, but they are the unlockable units. They should be overpowered, and their amount is limited on the battlefront.

Yeah Microsoft is indeed evil:

Has pretty much been the main company to supply inner city schools with computers and internet access

Give billions of dollars to charities a year.

Sponsors learning learning camps for children, and is pretty much responsible for bringing the computer into the home and making a computer accessible to the general public through their operating system.

Among other things. . .

Those bastards!

Great to see the patch is coming.

This topic is finished. All what was needed to be said was said in the first two posts. This thread should be locked. I can counter SirLancelot with at least two pages of documented 'bad' things about Microsoft. No company is perfect.

The patch should be out in 2 days... Lets see what happens.

This topic is finished. All what was needed to be said was said in the first two posts. This thread should be locked. I can counter SirLancelot with at least two pages of documented 'bad' things about Microsoft. No company is perfect.

The patch should be out in 2 days... Lets see what happens.

Correct, there is no perfect company. So my question to you is "why stigmatize one?"

But, it's whatever you think. I'm not going to debate it here. We were discussing the impending update to the game, so let's leave the conversation on that subject. Clear? Good. :smash:

OK PEOPLE... lets get back on topic... I mean the REAL topic here, about THE PATCH.

Now, It would suck if LA starts charging for PC updates too, but I think the charge of "patches" is likely due to the xbox download FEATURE rather than the patch. So PC updates should be free. (or they will have to keep a whole set of CD keys for the update to discourage general copying of the patch, which is a bad way to earn $2.)

Now I HOPE they will be the same patch. And oh, I don't mind if they delay the release a bit more, if it means them doing a better job, like fixing 1st person view and clearing bugs.

The "no quitting to main menu from story mode, from space maps" bug being annoying.

Hmmm, I wonder if we're also getting the same stuff in our update as the Xbox guys are(ie, Kit Fisto, Asajj Ventress, Rhen Var, Bespin, more Hero FFA)

That's what I meant, but the guy that posted above you and below me appearently never heard of this and thought it had to be a MOD.

Archived