Home

The Anti-DSC Army: We Want You!

EndSub

ok since a few people added it to there sig, I figured it deserved an offical thread :)

if anyone was at tribalwar when Tribes 2 first came out you will remember the "I Uninstalled Tribes 2 Army" and its counter parts ("I Uninstalled Tribes 1", "I Don't Uninstall Anything 'Cause I Have A Massive HardDrive Army")

Well i bring you the "The Anti-DSC Army"

we are all part of the Anti-DSC Army, but now it is time to make it offical.

(img)http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/endsub/ANITDSCBanner.gif(/img)

just put that in your sig (replacing () with []) and your in!

ANITDSCBanner.gif

"Join the army, Meet Intresting People, And Kill Viper!" :D

I'm in another clan but hey...It sounded so good I'll go for it. Viper has gotten on my nerves for too long. Darktrooper is mostly sane...but Viper...*holding in all of the words he wants to say because he doesn't want to be banned like that stupid idiot who tries to*...Anyway this won't conflict with my clan in any way so I'll try it.:D

If not for just the use of the banner:D

Guest DarkTrooper

well when u guyz have been arguing about us, me and viper got seprat victories so u guyz should actually try and play

I am a proud non homosexual member of the Clan, and i have a girl friend, but i still manage to spen time here, so cos you take from behind, you assume everyone else does?

Dont go pointing your fingure, when you have been pointing something else in a dark direction.

Are we going to have a council member in the Senate?

Vote the Anti- DSC Representive!

Guest DarkTrooper
Originally posted by darthfergie

I'm in another clan but hey...It sounded so good I'll go for it. Viper has gotten on my nerves for too long. Darktrooper is mostly sane...but Viper...*holding in all of the words he wants to say because he doesn't want to be banned like that stupid idiot who tries to*...Anyway this won't conflict with my clan in any way so I'll try it.:D

If not for just the use of the banner:D

arent u in like 3 clans

No....hes just in Nexsis.......The Anti-DSC isn't a clan.....I don't know why all you DSC peeps think it is.....Its a belief ;)

Anyone want to volinteer to be the Anti-DSC Representative for the senate? :D

btw, thanks for bumping this up! ;)

Guest DS_StarViper

OH AND WHATS THE "senate" going to do about my clan tell me to go away how ****ing stupid is that they will have no real power!!!

Actually viper if you read the senate forum the mods have actually said the senate will have power in the way the forum changes in the future. But no they cannot dispand your clan. I personally think the anti dsc movement is funny and kinda of lame at the same time. But i do aggree with them however you are annoying in your posts and you are immature, but hey thats just my opinion. Anyways endsub sign me up for the anti dsc banner.

Archived