Home

The Anti-DSC Army: We Want You!

EndSub

Guest DS_StarViper

Actually viper if you read the senate forum the mods have actually said the senate will have power in the way the forum changes in the future. But no they cannot dispand your clan. I personally think the anti dsc movement is funny and kinda of lame at the same time. But i do aggree with them however you are annoying in your posts and you are immature, but hey thats just my opinion. Anyways endsub sign me up for the anti dsc banner.

your right I am annoying but what does that have to do with my clan shouldn't it be the anti viper banner

Wow you made a good point, there just might be a hint of intelligence in you. Anyways I see it that the DSC is just as much a problem as you are seeing that your right hand man darktrooper likes to run his mouth also. Oh well Dsc will be short lived and the anti Dsc movement will make sure of that.

Guest DS_StarViper

lol that was pretty good xirion

hey xirion your name isn't norm is it if so bye norm

hahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahaha

Viper we still have more members than you (thats if you count tinkey winky and po :D)

1)EndSub

2)Clefo

3)Rommel

4)Fergie

5)Link Antilles

6)Xirion

7)Ki-Adi-Mundi

8)Jedi Masta

9)Jedi Jester

10)Sherack Nhar

And I am sure there are more.......I am sorry if i left you off the list :D

Guest Jedi Jester

Geez Viper. You just have absolutley no good comebacks whatsoever do you? So, if you have nothing intelligent to say, in the words of that great prophet Chris Jericho, WOULD YOU PLEASE, SHUT THE HELL UP!!! :D

Starviper, please refrain from ussing profanity in your posts i find offensive and rude( actually that goes to everyone), profanity is a sign of a weak and unitelligent mind. Starviper look goodluck with your clan, nbut like i said before your clan will be short lived. True leaders dont go running their mouth and not back it up. Maybe if you would like to prove how mighty your clan is talk to Tirion and set up a guild vs. clan war and see how you and your clan match up to the might of a true gaming guild. Thats just a suggestion and if you dont wanna do that i understand, but at least play someone and put your money where your mouth is. And please stop posting obnoxious posts ok.

Originally posted by Ki-Adi-Mundi

Starviper, please refrain from ussing profanity in your posts i find offensive and rude( actually that goes to everyone), profanity is a sign of a weak and unitelligent mind. Starviper look goodluck with your clan, nbut like i said before your clan will be short lived. True leaders dont go running their mouth and not back it up. Maybe if you would like to prove how mighty your clan is talk to Tirion and set up a guild vs. clan war and see how you and your clan match up to the might of a true gaming guild. Thats just a suggestion and if you dont wanna do that i understand, but at least play someone and put your money where your mouth is. And please stop posting obnoxious posts ok.

I agree. By the way, is this clan thingy against Tirion *Nexsis*? He uses just as much as or more profanity. He has no more good comebacks than Viper. That's pathetic. Ok, so what is up with Viper, does he just sit around and wonder how many times he can use the same profanity or does that just come to him naturally?

Ok Tirion does curse but his posts are not over run with profanity and name calling. He is like most people and loses his cool sometimes. But Tirion can back his mouth up and he takes challenges and plays them. starviper just runs his mouth and backs up nothing, his posts are also plagued with profanity and name calling and lots of vulgare and immature comments. All i am saying is that he needs to put up or shut up! There are many peeps on this forum that do not wish to have his posts on this forum board. Just look at how many people carry the anti- dsc banner in thier signature!!!!!!!

Man this thread just keeps on getting bumped :D;)

No the main reason isn't that Viper uses profanity in his posts (heck I would have to carry a Anti-EndSub banner all the time then ;) ) its that he spams the board to hell, smarts off to mods (not to mention EVERYBODY else....), then when he gets banned, he comes back with a bigger mouth than ever........this is our way of showing we don't want him here.....and he is reminded of it when ever we post.......hopefully the mods are to......

Archived