Home

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sooo...

What's the weather like?

It was really nice this week; mid 70s, high 70s, even high 80s. Judging by the high 80s days, the summer's gonna be a real bitch (again). Nuttin' like them 95 degree average NC summer days!

It's been cold the last couple of days. Easter's suppose to be nice and warm so while all the kiddies are egg hunting, you can nab the bunnies ("Here, Mr. Bun!"). Now I have to wear long sleaves and a jacket...and actually want to keep the jacket on!

...I just want it to rain so it washes off the pollen (cure my allergies and let my car return to blue instead of green).

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm not new around here, as you can probably tell from my post count, but looking around there are a lot of crazy new faces that won't know me, so I had better re-introduce myself.

I'm Pyro, short for Pyrohappygirl, and I'm the crazy person around here who likes...

A) Fire

B) Fullmetal Alchemist

C) Socializing with others crazies

And...

D) Psychonauts... It's come back to haunt me.

Hello all new-ish people! Now, time for me to get settled back in! ^^

hi my name is davinq but u can call me dav plzd 2 meet u.

[Formal Greeting]Welcome back, oh person I have never met before. Perhaps with the presence of a returning veteran, we can breathe some life back into these ever-dying forums.[/Formal Greeting]

WHy hello Pyro! It's been too long *glompz* It's nice to see you back, and alot has happened during your absense. I got 1000 posts, me and Darth became modz, there was tEh dRaMa [llama!], coomunity!RPs became sizzlin' hot, Dav then Halo went all !rawrragglefragglerawr! and apoligized, Dav's smile became an emote [:spinnaz:], thus giving RD a 'logo', ninjas won out, Dr. Mcninja is beloved by all, Ninja ForPrez began his bid for presidential candidacy, and a lot more :D

Archived