Home

Origin Of the Sith

Fate's Decision

Phinius landed a nasty blow on a control pannel and a door slid open. Zion backed into it. Zion glanced at the control and force pushed a dead body into it. The door slid closed and Zion and Phinius were seperated. Phinius heard a buzz and tried to unlock the door but it was stuck. Phinius sat down exhausted. He breathed heavily and focused. He used force heal to heal himself some what. He stood up slowly and ignited his lightsaber. He closed his eyes and raised the door using the force. Zion wasn't behind it. The light above where he had been flickered and died. The onlt light was the light from Phinius's lightsaber. Phinius entered. The door closed behind him. Phinius focused. Zion had hidden his presance and Phinius could not detect him. Suddenly a red glow filled the space behind Phinius. He turned but it was too late Zion had already struck. He sliced a deep wound into Phinius's back. Phinius choked and spat up blood. His vission blured. He went onto his knees. He gripped his blade and turned suddenly taking Zion's leg clean off. Blood sprayed the wall. Phinius fell onto his back on the cold floor and gasped in pain. He backed away. He left a trail of blood. Meanwhile Zion was cursing. Zion screamed and a new mechanical leg came out from where his old one once was. Phinius almost threw up. Zion stood up smiling.

"You think you can beat me?"

Phinius screwed up his face in pain and stood up.

"I don't think. I have to"

Phinius learched and hit the floor. Blood was everywhere. He gasped for breath. He tried to focus. He felt the wound in his back heal slightly. He struggled onto his feet again. But faced Zion determinatly and swung....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(You weren't even phased when Scur yelled at Phinius.)

After Phinius took a few swings at Zion, Scur quickly ran to the side of Phinius. "Since you saved me and Zaran we shall save you." said Scur as he ignited his orange and silver bladed lightsabers and Zaran ignited his blue lightsaber. " Don't worry we're here with you.

Phinius looked at his friends.

"Thanks guys" he said in almost a whisper

He turned off his purple blade and put it in his robes. Instead he pulled out another blade and ignited it. This blade was yellow.

"Do you remember this?" Phinius asked Zion

"It's the first lightsaber you gave me"

Zion nodded as Phinius stared directly into his eyes

"You can't beat all three of us" Phinius said raising his blade

"So surender"

Bac ordered Romul to guard the prisoner and walked through the door to the right. He had guessed right. This was the Engine Cooling Room. He pulled out his rifle and shot the security turrent, then started placing a time bomb on the cooling tank. Once he set the timer on all 5 of them, he ran out of the room. Behind him, the cooling tanks exploded, which on the outside caused the engines to fail. The ship swerved forward and Bac barley was able to grab onto a pole.

(sorry I havnt posted in such a long time)

Mid ran ahead of Zion and Phinius and dropped down a hatch leading to their level. He then backtracked his way to where he saw Phinius last. Mid entered an extremely dark area only one room away from the place he last saw Phinius and Zion fighting. This would no doubt be the room where both of them were. He moved very cautiously along a long wall until he heard the faint buzz of a lightsaber around one of the corners, which he peeked around. It was Zion, and behind him he faced Phinius, Zaran and Scur. Mid made his entrance.

Name: Arca "Shifty" Wolfe

Faction: Neutral

Class: Bountyhunter

Equipment: Unarmed except for telekenetic glove (crushes things)

Strengths: Mechanical stuff, Being silent, Assassination.

Weaknesses: Tacos, other assassin's blaster fire, Semi-jedis.

Background: After his parents were killed by jedi, He hitched a ride on the nearest out-bound ship. The jedi killed that ship (beliving it was carrying supplies for its enemies) and killed some of his friends. after crash landing in a strange planet, A sith found him and nursed the dark side in him.

Angered that that sith uses the powers of jedi, He tried to kill him, after a bit of fighting that involved a lightsabre mark in his back, arca finally did kill him. Then he set off again, Now hating both sith and jedi.

He found that he wasn't the only one hating both sith and jedi. He soon formed an organization of skillful assassins called C.R.O.W.s (Capable Resisters of war).

Arca climbed up the ladder leading to the bridge of the capital ship. "Man", He said to himself, "This is gonna be simple and easy. The dumb guys don't even think of a bounty hunter being on the ship." Arca was on his own mission, for personal reasons, on this ship. Arca said, "I'm sure noone will care if i blow up the ship, so Why waste time killing dumb jedi individually?". Arca ran off to the engine room.

Arca peeked through a stuck door, the engine room door. Inside was a rebel battalion commander of some sort. The commander said an order to someone arca couldn't see, and planted time bomb(s).

When the commander bent down to plant the time bombs arca knew he had to run before the soldiers found him as they ran out.

Whispering "thank you" secretly to the commander for doing his job for him, He ran off.

Zion laughed.

"You three? You must be joking? You are not match for the sith!"

Zion flung Zaran aside. He hit a wall and slid down it. Zion struck at Phinius but Phinius dodeged. So instead he went for Scur. He swung his blade at Srur almost taking his head off. Scurr rolled out of the way. Zion force pushed Scur into a door which opened. Zion then picked Scur up and threw him through it. The door closed and locked. It was only Phinius and Zaran left. But Zion stopped.

"Another approaches" Zion swung around and faced a new face to the battle....

Arca was running down the corridor as fast as he could.

Damn, He thought, Wish i had a jetpack on me.

Arca stopped short. Something was wrong. He looked up ahead and saw a door. The control panel to it had been destroyed by what looks like a lightsabre. Oh crap, He thought as a shiver went up his spine, Jedis.

He ran to the door. He could hear the light buzz of lightsabres and noises as if people were bouncing off the walls or something. He felt something in there. Even any mortal non-jedi could feel those medicloreans in there. One of those jedi was really powerful.

Arca knew he couldn't just stand in the middle of the corridor like this. Using his powerful legs he threw himself up to the ceiling and climbed along the poles, Approaching the door from above. He dropped down. He was thinking what to do when a squad of civil empire soldiers marched down the corridor, heads high.

Arca gulped. Trapped. Behind the first squad of civils their was another, then another. They must have been trying to hunt down the jedi. It was pretty obvious really, Kill the jedi, And you have a way better chance of recapturing the ship.

Ok, He thought, Maybe those lightsabres were that of the good jedi. Maybe they would spare me. Arca started repairing the broken control panel and finally managed to fix the door when finally the soldiers started shooting. Arca pushed them down the corridor using his teleknetic glove, not even touching the troops, but flung them into each other, and threw himself inside the near pitch black room. He took a few pieces of pole and jammed the door so that it wouldn't open. It was beyond repair or opening now. Now he was trapped in a room full of jedi.

He could hear his heavy breathing and that of others. Part of his senses told him their was 3 jedi in the room, And the other part told him that their was 4. He saw a yellow lightsabre jumping around nearby. He threw himself to the ceiling again, Virtually invisible to mortal eyes. But not to jedi or sith senses.

Zion sensed two newcomers but only saw one. Someone was on the ceiling. Zion had no times for games. He knew the biggest threats were Phinius and Scur. Phinius's yellow lightsaber was now in ruins on the floor but he still gripped his purple lightsaber and breathed heavily, exhausted from the battle. Zion smiled slightly. His job was easier now Phinius was denied two blades for combat. Zion twirled his blade around his fingers. He threw his lightsaber towards Scur. The blade cut a pole above Scur. He was then trapped under piping from above. Zion turned on Phinius.

"This is our fight and ours alone" he mumered

"...Agreed" Phinius panted. He could bearly stand. He was bleeding heavily from his shoulder and had a deep cut above his eye. He looked like he had come off pretty bad in a huge crash. Zion stepped forward with his blade rised.

"Before we start please inform me why you still stay loyal to the Jedi?" Zion asked

"Becasue we fight for the good"

"For good? Good and evil is just a point of view. I see the Jedi as evil becasue they try to police the galaxy and go against what they teach and turn their backs on those who need it most. Is that "Good"?"

Phinius stayed silent

"Fine....be that way. You will not see the truth. You are beyond my teachings. You are too "Good" which makes me "evil" I suppose" Zion said bretahing heavily

"Time to end this" Phinius said roughly

"Indeed..." Zion sighed

Zion raised his blade and attacked....

Zion sensed two newcomers but only saw one. Someone was on the ceiling. Zion had no times for games. He knew the biggest threats were Phinius and Scur. Phinius's yellow lightsaber was now in ruins on the floor but he still gripped his purple lightsaber and breathed heavily, exhausted from the battle. Zion smiled slightly. His job was easier now Phinius was denied two blades for combat. Zion twirled his blade around his fingers. He threw his lightsaber towards Scur. The blade cut a pole above Scur. He was then trapped under piping from above. Zion turned on Phinius.

"This is our fight and ours alone" he mumered

"...Agreed" Phinius panted. He could bearly stand. He was bleeding heavily from his shoulder and had a deep cut above his eye. He looked like he had come off pretty bad in a huge crash. Zion stepped forward with his blade rised.

"Before we start please inform me why you still stay loyal to the Jedi?" Zion asked

"Becasue we fight for the good"

"For good? Good and evil is just a point of view. I see the Jedi as evil becasue they try to police the galaxy and go against what they teach and turn their backs on those who need it most. Is that "Good"?"

Phinius stayed silent

"Fine....be that way. You will not see the truth. You are beyond my teachings. You are too "Good" which makes me "evil" I suppose" Zion said bretahing heavily

"Time to end this" Phinius said roughly

"Indeed..." Zion sighed

Zion raised his blade and attacked....

Arca knew he had to move. But he couldn't just jump down and run away. He had to choose a side and hope it was a good choice. He had to choose.

Mustering courage, Arca jumped down behind the sith, Took a swipe and knocked him down with his glove, Moved a trapped jedi's lightsabre to this one named Phinius's feet, And ran through the un-jammed door, All in one quick move. He nearly tripped over an unconcious jedi on the other side, But ran intill he reached the end of the corridor opposite of the door.

Arca sat down, eyeing the door and breathing heavily...

Arca knew he had to get off this ship. But he had to kill those jedi and the sith. Instead of heading to the door opposite of him, he headed towards the bridge. He had an idea...

Finally arca got to the bridge. He checked the transmitters and found one undamaged. He said "This is Civic Capital Ship SS-01 to Frigate 12-0R, Hello?"

"This is Frigate 14-P2 whats going on?" Replied the radioman.

"Jedi are destroying the ship. Just me and my men are left." Arca lied. "When need you to destroy this ship, Theirs no hope for it. We'll find a way out of here. The...erm.. sithlord is dead. And i repeat, you need to destroy the ship."

"Your order has been accepted." The radioman said after a pause. " You have approximitly 5 minutes to get out of their before the gun turrets fire, over."

At that Arca left without repliying.

(You mean that Zaran was trapped under the pipes since Scur is on the other side of a locked door. Change the part about Scur being trapped under pipes to Zaran being trapped under the pipes or whatever you used to crush Zaran.)

Scur flung onto the floor of the cold-smooth hallway, with the doors closing, locked.

Meanwhile, Zaaran is getting up from the force push when many many pipes and junk from the ceiling fall on him immobilizing him for the time being.

Shortly after, Scur jumps up and searches for his lightsaber not finding it. He holds out his hand and uses the force to find it. soon something hits his hand and its cold with a warm feeling to it. He looks at it and its his lightsaber hilt. He serves the area and starts thinking, as he soon heaars two lightsabers buzz as they clashed. He ignites his saber and walks towards the blast door between Zion, Phinius, and Zaran from Scur. Scur slowly pushes the lightsaber into the door as it moves the the metal door melting everthing it touches. He slowly starts making a circle(like in Phantom Menace when Qui-Gon on the CIS Capital Station where its noticeable from the other side).

(Zaran was crushed in the same room as Phinius and Zion as Jedi Consular Scur was force pushed and locked out of the same room still conscious. just to let you know juice. So really you didn't capture any other persons characters but you may capture anyother jedi except Scur((force pushed out into the hallway)), Zaran((like I said is crushed under rubble and cannot be retreived at the moment because Zion and Phinius are fighting in the same room as Zaran)), and obiviously Phinius and Zion((currently fighting each other)) so you can't capture one of them four at the moment)

(you might want to skim through the prequel Niaj Qad Keep. also note that the rebellion can't be tracked when moving to naboo)

Mid was unsure of whether to aid Phinius or not. He knew he shouldn't interfere with their "one-on-one" battle, but Mid had seen Zion kill jedi before. If Phinius let his guard down...he would be dead in an instant. However, seeing civic imps walk through the corridor narrowed Mid's ability to help Phinius. Mid was also interrested in seeing if the Imperials concidered a Sith Lord friend or foe. Their orders came from the same source, but Mid doubted that Rures would metion the his little Sith group just yet.

When the imps came close enough, Mid jumped forward with his saber in form-four position, then landed it on one of the troops. He began to cut them down from the center of the group, hoping he would draw fire away from Phinius.

(i did twice but the things so big i miss stuff and why does it matter if the rebel ships can't b tracked! like the civil leader is a sith!?! shouldn't he be able to sense the ships moving their. and look at #43 to see arca ordering the ship to b blown to hell .pardon my language. im doing a countdown typa thing) (my char is after u fate's decision!!!)

Arca ran to the hangar and looked around. All the ships collidided in a corner when the ship lurched after its engines being blown out. The rest of the ships were destroyed by debris or supports falling from the wall.

"Goddamnit!" Yelled Arca at the ship and he threw a fist at the wall only to bring it back, howling.

If he was going to be stuck on this ship when it blew up he was gonna kill as many jedi as he can, He thought as anger filled his mind.

There was 4 minutes till destruction

Zion clashed blades with Phinius. Phinius drew back and struck low at Zion. Zion blocked it and kicked Phinius in the face. Phinius backed away glutching a bleeding nose. Phinius spun his blade around and struck Zion's hand. Zion did not flinch, he did not show sighns he had been hit at all. He just kept attacking. Phinius was at a loss. He had no idea how to defeat Zion anymore. Anything he tried failed. He sensed something. The ship was in trouble. Zion seemed not to care.

"The explosion of this ship will not harm us Jedi. We are trained....well I am trained in how to deal with these situations"

Zion threw his blade towards the ceiling. It bounched back and hit Phinius's leg. He screamed in pain. A sound echod through the ship.

"The first of many explosions" muttered Phinius

Zion force grabbed his lightsaber and to Phinius's surprise turned it off.

"This is no over" Zion said seeing Phinius's face

"But i do not wish to be blown away and this fight is rather interesting. If you want to survice follow me towards the bridge. The ship will not fully blow. Half the ship will be blown into oblivion. We will simply fall to the planet below, there we can continue our fight. Get your friends to follow you" with that Zion walked back into the darkness and vanished. Phinius hobbled over to Zaran who was under the rubble. He used the force to get the stuff off him.

"Come on we need to leave. YOU TOO MID!" Phinius yelled

Archived