Home

Origin Of the Sith

Fate's Decision

(Sorry I havn't posted in forever, I'll catch me up)

Bac continued carrying the two, Romul and the imperial, until they reached the hangar. The two other soldiers grabbed a guy each and put them in their ships. The ship lurched back and forth and Bac ordered them to go. They all entered their fighters and the other two ships made it out. Bac's ship couldn't start before the ship started going down and Bac went with it.

Down on the planet, Bac got up slowly. He had been saved by the fighter's shield's that had accidentaly went off. Bac got out, slightly bruised and surveyed the area. He heard a fight somewhere nearby, but he couldn't tell where from. Bac walked out of the ship and sat down to rest.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phinius turned around and grabbed his lightsaber. It was damaged but not beyond repair. Phinius twidled with it it fizzed and turned on. He smiled.

"Sentimental Value"

Phinius turned it off and put it under his robes. He spun around and kicked Juice in the head. He then flipped onto the ship and jumped off. He landed a punch and soun around.

"You are no match for me, give up and I will spare your life"

Juice growled. And charged at Phinius. Phinius dodged and tripped Juice....

Nekx swung at Vai but he dodged again. Nekx slid down a slope and was feet away from Phinius. Phinius looked directly into Nekx's cold grey eyes.

"You..." Phinius gasped

Nekx shot Vai a dirty look and ran at Phinius. Phinius dodged his attack. Nekx spun his blades around. Phinius took out his lightsaber and ignited it. Phinius was out numbered. He had no idea if the sith lord was in league with Juice. He looked at both of them and then up at Vai.

"What's going on?" he asked Vai

"You must go phinius." replied Vai steadly.

Juice side-flipped to Vai's side. Both Vai and Juice took out their lightsabres and ignited them.

They both launched at Nekx simutanously. As if reading each others minds. Nekx ignited his own lightsabre to block the incoming attack. They clashed, Lightsabres swinging.

Juice was having a hard time keeping up with Vai's attacks against Nekx. "We shall countue this fight later." Juice forced pushed Phinius a mile away and countinued fighting alongside Vai the Elder against the Sith lord.

Nekx screamed as Phinius was flung away. He growled and elbowed Vai in the face and almost took Jucies's head off in anger.

"You Fools!" He said through gritted teeth

"You shall now feel the wrath of the sith!" He screamed

As lightning bolts shot from his fingers and engulfed the two other fighters and he smiled...

Phinius landed heavily. He got up. He was fuming. Those two had no right to do this to him! He was a Jedi Master! If any one had a chance of deafeating the sithn it was him!

Phinius breathed heavily and sat down to calm himself. He closed his eyes. He opened them as he heard a scream.

"What now?" he said, exhausted

he turned to see a young girl

"What's wrong?" he asked

She was looking terrified.

"J-JEDI!" She said pointing at Phinius

"Yes?"

The girl screamed and ran off. Phinius layed back down.

"Strange girl" he mumbled. Phinius felt cold all of a sudden. He sat up and looked around. The grassy hill he was laying on was now surrounded by mist and fog. He grabbed his lightsaber. He felt te darkness consume him but fought against it. He saw a dark shape move into his field of vision. He recognised the man. It was the figure that had saved Zion from Niaj Qad. Phinius realised. Nekx was a decoy. He wanted Phinius to thrown out of the way of the other two. Nekx was stopping the others from interfering with this fight. The Old sith seemed to realise what he was thinking and said in a horse voice

"Nothing will penetrate this mist of darkness. We shall not be disturbed. Not even the "elders" from the "gap in time" can penetrate this place"

Phinius watched the figure withdraw a lightsaber

"Let's skip the formalities Im going to kill you anyway" he said laughing slightly

He ignited the blade and waited. Phinius did the same.

"Who are you?"

"I...I am the sith"

"What do you mean?"

"Let me show you"

the figure said stepping towards Phinius....

But then, out of the depths of the Corolla Empire, jumps none other than the nefarious, notorious, gaseous Bim Blaster Bob!!!! yay!!!! Utilizing his ultimate double staff lightsabres, he quickly dispatches the evil Civic scum and proceeds to pull his spine out of his rectum. He then turns to the sith boss of doom and says, "let's team up and fight against the powers of good!!!! Teeheeeheeeheehee!!!!"

They both struggled for a moment then broke of the flow of lightning. Then they attacked. Vai stopped fighting for a moment and swung around to face what looked like a tornado that wasn't moving at all. He turned back to the other to fighting. They both stood there lightsabres at their side. Juices lightsabre dropped and deactivated. He fell to his knees. A clean lightsabre hole was visable from one side of him to another. His mandalorian helmet was on the ground and his pale eyes were visable.

"No juice you can't die!" Vai screamed at Juice.

Juice turned around with a smirk on his face. "I won't. Go back to your gap of time."

Juice threw his lightsabre in a perfect arc, taking Vai's head clean off.

He forced it back to him and stabbed Nekx in the stomach, To Nekx's shock.

As the body fell to the ground juice said. "How foolish. To sacriface yourself for some sith."

Juice's heart thumped quickly then died. He lost conciousness

Juice was moving in and out of conciousness, then he stayed unconcious. He dreamed. Or was it a dream?

(Dream)

Juice woke up to loud lightsabres buzzing, and plasma guns firing. jedi gunships broke the atmosphere guns flaring. Thousands of Jedi, Sith, And elders were battling it out in a deserted plain. There was combat as far as Juice could see. A sith ran at him, lightsabre activated. Juice ducked and threw his own lightsabre into the sith's stomach. Juice fell to the ground again.

(Another dream)

White. white, white, white. A beautiful woman who looked like she was around 31 looked down on him.

"Destiny, Is a funny thing." She said in the sweetest voice Juice had ever heard. "I am Veria Dwin."

Juice grunted and got up. He was on top of a mountain with mist swirling around it. "Where am I?"

"That does not matter." She said. "Your destiny is doomed, Juice."

"WHAT?!" Juice roared at her.

"You are soon to be destroyed." She said, Smiling.

"Bu-but how?" Juice answered back nervously.

"A war shall come. Between the Elders, Sith, and Jedi. A massive war that will engulf a single planet of great importance."

"Whats is it called?" Juice said calmly.

"You shall see." The woman said.

"Oh great. If i don't be 'doomed' first, right?" Juice shot back.

"No, You will be alive at that time at least." Veria said.

"Oh thats great, I get to see a war before i die, How nice." Juice said angryly.

"You don't seem very dark for a sith." Veria replied.

"Sith are too grumpy." Juice said.

Veria laughed. "Shame for you to die."

"Is their some way i could live?" Juice asked.

"Ummm.......No." Veria said after a pause.

"So here we are... talking about how im going to die." Juice said. So whats my purpose in life now, Why not die right now?"

"You must do something for me. Go to a planet called Seria El and seek out something that may be of both you and me. Hate to make you stronger, But if your going to Seria El... We shall meet later, Juice" She said then snapped her fingers.

Juice's early childhood flashed before him. His home, The sith that attacked because Juice's parents had a force-sensitive child in their care. He even got to see what his parents looked like...

Then Juice woke up.

He groaned and looked around. He was in the same place as before, Except with a starfighter beside him. But Juice felt different, he just shrugged, probally afteraffects of sudden fainting.

Remembering the dream, and that there was a starfighter beside him and that it means it must be true, Juice climbed into the starfighter, Did a precheck and launched. The ground rumbled as the liftoff boosters turned off and the coxswain engines took over, and launched the starfighter into space.

After leaving the atmosphere, Juice cut in the hyperdrive engines and bored off into space.

The starfighter had an extra hyperdrive fuel tank so Juice got to Seria El in less then 15 minutes (lol wow). He cut the hyperdrive engines and the coxswains took over again.

Juice realised the planet was much like Yavin 4. It had high temples everywhere and forests covered the planet. Juice grunted. He had a lot of work to do..

He watched as the newcomer landed on Seria El. He had seen those type of creatures before, Them, With their sticks that hurt and their magic that killed thousands of his race. His tail curled, They didn't even give his race warning.

Revenge.

At a Leader's command, him and 50 others ran foward towards the ship. He was of an ancient species all had forgotten about. His people called him Eithrel, His race's language for fearless.

Name: Eithrel

Faction: Serian

Class: Standard Serian Warrior

Equipment: Remote-Bomb, DC-15 blaster rifle with custom sniper scope, orange lightsabre.

Strengths: Assasination, Hand to Hand combat, Swift movement, Rapid entry tactic.

Weaknesses: Piloting, Grenades, Fighting in large scale battles.

Background: Joined Serian United Warrior clan when 6 Serian years old (6 is when Serian Males enter manhood, Serian Females mature at 5).

Looks like: Half the size of a human, Four hands (like a monkey), Red strip of cloth tied around his head (samuri style), Leather pants, Ingraved scar on bare-back shaped like a snake.

The warrior pack of 50 was nearing the creature that had landed. finally they came to one of the few clearings in Seria El and spotted him.

Juice looked up at the tiny people questioningly. One of them said an order in a tongue Juice couldn't understand and the little people swung their DC-15 blasters that were strapped to their back around so they pointed at Juice. Juice's hand was moving towards his lightsabre when they opened fired.

Eithrel grunted. This one had a stick that hurt, he could see when the creature took it out. All 50 Serians were firing on the creature but he deflected the bolts back at the Serian warriors, Causing them to screech in pain as the bolts tore their bodies. Eithrel fired too but one of his bolts came back and burnt his DC-15 in half. Now eithrel was angry. He took out his own stick that hurt and threw himself up out of the trees and landed right in front of the creature, stick-that-hurt activated. The creature was obviously suprised and the other Serian Warriors ceased firing.

Eithrel ran towards a tree, jumped up and bounced off it straight at the creature...

Once the Native took out a lightsabre, Juice realised he wasn't the first Jedi here. And he also realised this was no game.

(Phinius is curently in the middle of no where fighting with the sith lord who made Zion evil)

Phinius raised his lightsaber. The sith lord laughed.

"You may be a Jedi master but you are no match for me"

He shot lightning bolts out of his fingers but Phinius held his lightsaber in front of him so the shocks went into his lightsaber which glowed. The sith lord smiled. Phinius did not attack. He did nothing but hold the blade up for defence. The sith lord merly shrugged and attacked viciously. Phinius was almost unable to block his first attack. He struck with such force that Phinius was almost pushed over. Phinius steadied himself and waited for the onslought....

((im on a totally different planet :D))

Eithrel and the creature circled then the creature made the first move. He moved left, then right, then left again then struck down on Eithrel. Eithrel blocked the attacked the creature's unguarded right, Juice's lightsabre came down and blocked it, then he dropped, tripped Eithrel and swung at his head. Eithrel came up and blocked it. He took a fake swing to Juice's legs then at his arm. Juice screeched in pain as it made a cut through his arm. He jumped over Eithrel and took a slash to the back. Eithrel turned just it time to block it, Then grabbed Juice by the cloak and pulled him towards him. Eithrel swung underneath and tried to jab Juice in the stomach. Juice pulled away, Force pushed Eithrel back then used force run to get to him and swing his lightsabre at him. Eithrel rolled away and struck at Juice's legs. Juice jumped over the lightsabre directed at his legs and couldn't regain his balance and tripped. Eithrel ran towards him and brang the lightsabre down on Juice's head. Juice rolled away, Jumped up and took a swing at Eithrel. It cut lightly through his small chest. Just enough to make a scar. Not good enough for Juice. Eithrel faked left, Faked right then attacked Juice's knees. Juice jumped up at clothslined Eithrel in mid-air. Eithrel tumbled but got up, breathing heavily but ready for more.

(I'm really sorry I've been unable to access this site until I fixed my network settings)

((Emansive confusion!!!! What planet are you guys on and why?? Tell you what, let's say you guys are on Ossus. With the Elder stuff and rocky climate, it would fit in well.))

(Since I havn't been on in a while Ima gonna start back where I left off and double post a little to catch up.)

Mid swerved his corefighter over Ossus, firing at the RIG fighters attempting to land, but trying to avoid shooting at skull fighters in case of counterfire. As he guarded the earth from immigration, he also seached for other Jedi who had already landed on the planet. As he pulled up above a cliff, he saw a faint figure among the uneven surface. Just as he flew close enough to see what it was, he was blinded by a searing light and lost control of his corefighter.

Scur and Zaran lost them after the shipwreck but after searching for so long they finally found them fighting in the open between some palm trees.

Scur and Zaran ran down the hill towards Zion and Phinius. Zaran ignited his dual lightsabers and ran ahead of Scur with Force Speed. Scur waited until close to combat and then ignited his dual orange and silver Lightsabers and jumped into the air above Zion, swinging at him in mid air.

Bac finally found a small town east of his past location called Inn Fetro. He walked into the local bar there and sat down. The creatures inside stared at him awkwardly as he sat down. Bac noticed, but kept his mouth shut. He ordered the bartender to give him a drink when one of the creatures walked over to him and put a gun to his back.

(this is so awsome! ive read every word in Niaj Qad keep and this one and they are my favorite rp threads! sorry to join so late)

Name: Shadda

Faction: Neutral (u'll see who hes working for later)

Class: Jedi Bountyhunter

Equipment: Purple lightsabre

Strengths: Assasination, Force powers, Jedi combat

Weaknesses: Piloting, Blasters, Sight problems (eyes drilled out by sith so he has to use the force to make let him know whats going on)

Background: Shadda was a nature force-wielder. he could handle a lightsabre at the age of 4 with almost as much skill as master yoda. Then the jedi found a virus capable of getting into even Jedi. Fear of it spreading into other jedi, They abandoned Shadda. A sith found him, Attempted to nurse the dark side in him, But Shadda didn't see the point of choosing light or dark. He became a bountyhunter taking contracts from hutts, But became more proffecional and took proffecional contracts.

Shadda was riding along in his custom jedi starfighter. He was moving in through the ruins of a space battle not long ago. Saw a smoking ruin from the planet Ossus below. He swerved and prepared his starfighter for atmospheric entry. Then, blaster fire from 3 Skull fighters behind him took out his left wing and his R2 droid. He desprately tried to control the starfighter but it was damaged to badly. It was heading towards the ground, Nose pointed straight down. Shadda knew it was too late now. He tried pulling up the starfighter a couple times, Then took out his lightsabre and cut a hole in the cockpit. He stood their and 2 seconds before crash, He jumped off. The noise of the crash from below rattled his rib cage and he had to use the force to make him land on his feet without making them come off.

"owww" He said loudly as he hit ground.

He saw some strange mist off into the distance. He got a dry ration cube from his belt and ate it as he came over to it.

"Now thats strange." He mumbled as he poped the last of the cube into his mouth. He stepped through the mist two steps.

He came out the other side. He looked back at the patch of mist and saw it was 60 feet long. He stepped through it again only to come out the other side.

"Oooook then." He said. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

He heard lightsabre sounds and wondered where they were coming from. He conentrated on the mist but he couldn't move it with the force. More lightsabre sounds from inside the mist but louder. He could hear his heartbeating now. It was competeing with the lightsabre sounds of swinging and clashing. He lifted a rock below him using the force, lifting him up as well, and put it over the mist. He focused as hard as he ever on the mist below and the mist opened up. He slowly levered the rock to the ground.

"Hello? HELLO?!" He called as he wandered the long patch of mist. He heard the lightsabre sounds and started moving towards them. "Anyone here?"

He could hear the buzzing of lightsabres clearly now. He was getting close, really, really, close. His head was dripping of sweat from the effort it took to move that mist. Mist wasn't supposed to be that hard to move. Then he came to a clearing in the mist where two figures who were clashing with lighsabres...

Archived