Home

Origin Of the Sith

Fate's Decision

Phinius glashed blades with the sith lord. The Sith laughed as Phinius tried desperatly to gain the advantage. He spun around and glashed blades with him again. Phinius kicked out and his foot conected with the side of the siths head. He stopped laughing. Phinius stared deep into the cold eyes of the sith lord who was now glaring at Phinius. His eyes showed pure hatred. Phinis glared back. The sith lord looked up and behind Phinius. Phinius did the same. A figure had appeared out of the mist. The sith lord shurgged and aimed a slash at Phinius's legs. Phinius jumped over the lightsaber and landed aiming a slash at the sith lords head, which was blocked. Phinius twirled the blade around his hand. He glanced at the new comer. His presance was distracting. Phinius couldn't tell if this new comer was good or bad. But maybe Zion's teaching were finally having an affect becasue Phinius decided he did not care becasue good and evil were just titles from different points of view. Phinius glared at the sith and again blocked a fierce attack....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((oh ok.))

Shadda watched the jedi and the sith, fixed on there actions. The jedi was desprately trying to get the advantage over the sith. Shadda wondered for a moment if he should help or not. But if he did help? Who would he help? I'll see how it plays out, He thought. He sat down and relaxed, putting his hands behind his head. He started to hum an old Mandalorian war chant. He started playing with the mist using the force, which was easy now that he was actully IN the mist. First he made an blaster, Then he made a rancor. but then the mist actully started to form by itself. It made letters. It was in mandalore. It said "Help the jedi or emitt the dark side."

Shadda groaned. After 19 years of not being sith or jedi, He was finally being forced to take a side.

Phinius pulled back. He was aware that the sith lord was more dangerous with every second that past.

"So you are finally coming to grips with Zion's teachings"

"Maybe he was right and I was wrong. "good" and "evil" are just titles. But his view on the matter was more "evil" in my point of view"

"You accept this too late Jedi"

"Maybe I do" Phinius struck out and connected. His lightsaber had cut the sith lord's robes and a dribble of black blood was running down them. the sith lord turned and struck Phinius so hard that he flew about 50 feet.

"SCUM!" he screamed and jumped. Phinius met him in the air and they made contact, Their blades clahsed together and they both flew backwards and landed on their feet.

Phinius glanced at the new comer.

"Don't even think of interfering. This fight is mine and mine alone"

Phinius stood up fully and looked acorss the clearing into darkness he had never seen before....

(Do not be offended Shadda. Phinius is a very proud Jedi feel free to join. But phinius will not accept your guys help lightly)

(its ok. dark side time.)

Shadda's long black robes billowed in the wind. A storm broke over head and 13 tornados struck the ground. If Shadda had eyes they would be turning yellow. Lightning slashed the ground around Shadda. His lightsabre deactivated and then activated, this time a dark red. The lightning became more frequent and violent and started sparks around Shadda. Blue lightning and coldness also emitted from Shadda.

A new Sith had been created.

"Oh thats just great" Phinius muttered

The sith lord smiled slightly. Phinius twirled his lightsaber around again. He took another lightsaber out of his robes and ignited it. the green blade and purple blade stuck out in the now dark sky. The storm overhead was intense. Phinius waited for the newcomers attack...

Phinius stepped back and raised both his lightsabers, thinking fast. He was out numbered but not outclassed. He focused and pulled the mist in between the fighters. They were now all seperated. He had to focus. He had to reach Scur and Zaran some how. He tried to contact them telapthically but it failed. Phinius sensed the other to getting closer. He took a deep breath and ran into the fog....

Scur felt someone trying to contact him through the force but all he felt was a tingling from the beginning words. "Who would be trying to contact me?" Scur said for Zaran to hear him.

"I'm not sure."

"Well I could feel that it wasn't coming from anywhere I can think of. But it was coming from the planet but not really ON the planet. You understand Zaran?"

"Sort of. Can you make out from where at?"

"That's what I'm trying."

Scur sits down followed by Zaran and soon Scur starts rising into the air with eyes closed trying to locate Phinius, not really knowing who it is though.

The creature behind Bac started talking in a weird language he didn't know. Bac raised his hands slowly, and then moved his right leg behind one of the creature's legs. Bac got up quickly and tripped the alien, turned around and shot him. When he did, more aliens got their guns and started firing. Bac leaped behind the bar, and started firing back. One bullet grazed my shoulder and I ducked under the bar. There were too many of them. I got back up and kept firing, hoping to find a way out soon.

((ok im leaving these forums for good so uh good bye u guys i gotta make a dramatic ending for my charactor))

Eithrel caught Juice of guard and Juice died.

15 years later, Eithrel got a job scratching a hutt's bum and after he decided to open up a stripclub. another 5 years later he was playing around with the jedi lightsabre and accidenetly stabbed himself, he smashed through the glass window in his apartment in coruscant and fell 50 feet on the selfish hutt who paid him to stratch his jiggily butt.

(Good bye everyone. more ppl should join in this thread its awsome. and you guys should make another thread connecting to this one, than another, than another, then another... then another........ then another.... then ano...... C YA!)

Shadda was getting closer to Phinius when he stopped and thought; why don't i kill this sith and show this Phinius guy that im not just an ordinary jedi gone bad. He growled and moved back towards the sith. Jedi, he thought, always wanting to be hero of the story.

(uhhhh)

Mid's eyes darted around for signs for a hint of a lightsaber glow, the sun was on the other side of the planet making one easy to spot. Suddenly, over the mountain range to the east, a lightning bolt struck, which suprized Mid for he had not sensed such energy. He turned his corefighter and pulled up above a forest to head to the spot where he saw it strike. There were no clouds and Mid's communications systems were down, meaning there was heavy magnetic impulse on this planet. Obviously, the lightning had been created by something on the ground.

As soon as he flew over the forest he saw the flash of connecting lightsabers. One of them was purple and the other red, so Mid instantly knew it was Phinius and Zion at a brawl once more...but when he flew closer it was not Zion who Phinius fought, and another Sith was there as well. Though Phinius could probably take on both sith lords (unless of coarse they were as powerful as Zion), but Mid didn't want to risk it. His corefighter stopped in the air instantly above a tall hill of stone-directly above Phinius and his target. He would see how well he fought against his first Sith.

(I'm going to end Phinius's part in this story)

Phinius ran blindly through the fog. He had no idea where he was going. It was hopeless. Phinius stopped and concentrated. He could see daylight. he opened his eyes and sure enough the sun was on his face. He turned around to see the wall of fog. Phinius walked away from it thinking to himself.

What was the point? What did this prove? Phinius glanced back. He ran all the way back to the ship. He knew it would be obvious but he didn't care. he was going to sleep. He was going to sleep until he was needed again. Phinius had gained a special ability. He could hybernate without aging. Well he would age slightly but if he slept for say 100 years, he would only age 10 or so. He walked into his room and locked the door using the force. He was not to be disturbed. He lay down and put his hands on his chest. He closed his eyes and concentrated. His body went as stiff as a staute and he lay still his lightsaber bu his side. He would wake again only when Jax Polara was born.....

(well why don't we just end the story then? heres what happens to my char. note the 'exile for a 110 years' thing)

ok. After a dramtic duel, Shadda kills the sith lord. He stops the rebels from reaching Naboo and then he becomes emperor of the Civic Empire for many years and wars, but after 18 years of reign, the Civic Empire is bashed and shattered by Rebel attacks. The entire empire cracks due to civil wars and many trying to take the thrown by killing Shadda. After a massive bombardment on the Civic Capital, Shadda is forced to go into exile for 110 years intill almost all but few jedi masters forget him...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived