Home

Best Universe to start new Character in?

Vedauwoo

As there seems to be very little information out there about this......Which universes are the best/most active. I started a character in the "recommended" universe of Tempest and it's like a ghost town there...and hardly anything being crafted and sold it seems....

I notice more "player events" scheduled for Flurry, Kettemoor and other universes...are these better overall?

Can I move a character to a new universe?

Bria is the most busy server and fun server, unforunately i cant say the same for sunrunner anymore, after today all i got was flames for nothing and ther is a lot of jerks online on it, then again it has some really nicce people who will be good to you, for goodness sake though, do not beg upn entry.

that would be amazing, a random update allows people to kill jedi one day, watching all the jedi running around eisly being chased and massacared by lvl 90 bh,s, hilarious.

Oh I wish this was true.. I liked getting hunted.. But now my jedi is no stronger then a fricken nuna on tat.

Ah memories of PRE-CU........

you need a Lightsaber crafting tool in order to make a saber. you can probably make a first or second gen on a general tool like you can make a LS crafting tool using the general tool, but, like most crafting professions, to mkae the more complex LSs youll need a tool and a private crafting station(general)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived