Home

Tusken Raiders vs. Jawas

General Solo

It is sort of funny how the Jawa's always waste the Tusken's. I was a Tusken and I had over 40 kills and the other tuskens had 0. The Jawa's were just creaming them. It seemed like the Jawa's were unbeatable but I only beat them once out of 4 times I played. It also seems like it when you are a Ewok and Scout Troopers. The Ewoks seem to get a greater advantage.

When I was a Tusken when I killed 1 Jawa they killed 2 more Tuskens. Sort of weird how some small inicint Jawa's can do major damage in the battle field.

yeah, it is funny how the little guys always seem to cream the tuskans. They can't seem to hit the jawas for the life of them, and almost always end up losing unless you, the player, take up alot of slack. It seems the jawas are almost more of a danger to each other then the tuskans are. More often they are killed by the chain reaction of an allies lightning gun then a tuskan rifle.

It seems this way for alot of the hunt modes, the guys you think would get slaughtered always seem to win, unless of course they are fighting the player. Ive noticed it mainly on Geonosis, even if I'm on the rebublic side, the Geonosians always seem to end up winning.

Thats probably the reason, or they gave the tuskans dumber AI's to make it more of a challenge when fighting jawa's.

If you can't hit them smack the little scavengers upside the head with you tuskan beatstick I say. Ah jawa smacking... it would be so much fun.

Kind of makes me wish their were more hunt options involving jawa's and tuskans so we could see how they would fare vs. Stormtroops for example. Are Imperial stormtroopers really as precise as tuskan raiders? Or will the jawas triumph again?

the games needs a custom hunt option on some of the maps. Basically,u just pick what teams you want to fight each other,from a list of available teams.Like have the 4 factions,jawas,tuskens,ewoks,gungans,wompas,wookies,Jedi and Sith. The jedi and sith would be limited to only like 3 AI per team to balance out the fact they are uber.But do not include the heroes with blasters,just the force users. But this way at least,u can do the Order 66 with the clones vs Jedi.

or um...Jawas vs Ewoks...wookies vs wompas...gungans vs..air perhaps...

and u could do that clone vs imp battle...

Archived