Home

"The demo is here" ?

FleetAdmiral AK

I am currently downloading the demo from File Planet (via free registration) and its coming in at over 600 kb/sec. Granted, I had to wait in line almost an hour and a half to download it, but it is coming now.

What we have encountered today with this demo folks is a good old American FUBAR. I know the demo is going to be worth the wait, but what a hassle to get it.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Lucasfiles should have been uploaded. I am looking into this as I have just got home. We will convert the files into bit torrent to help everyone. Im already getting mail of downloading issues across the web.

Be patient all.

DMUK

It appears that alot of people are having trouble downloading because of full servers. I have a Gamespot Complete account so I just need to wait for another 20 min. (Still can't wait.....). Oh well, I'll listen to my iPod or watch TV or something for half an hour.

If you can only play as the rebs, that's fine, I'm a rebel at heart anyways.

I still have to wait 49 minutes :( I'm downloading from fileshack as it had the shortest line out of any of the free registration ones. Well, I couldn't access filefront/eawfiles because this :insert explicit here: filter my dad installed over our network, it blocks **** it shouldn't even block >_>

Archived