Home

Star Wars: A Broken Galaxy

((I'm not sure of what a linked lightsaber is but in story plots I created a saber that could be a double or two singles. I haven't worked out the exact process but it was one developed in the Unknown Regions and lost to but an ancient race. With a twist the handle could come apart creating two normal length blades. I have a picture of it somewhere.))

"A single blade," and Argus handed the bean gem lens to Matthew and said, "This should increase you attack power and the strength of your blade."

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matthew laughed a little. "No need for power, it's how you use it. For the Sith, a Lightsaber is a weapon. For the Jedi, a tool. Learn this and you will go far." He said, putting the lens in a small case off to the side of the large locker he was near. "Nicely constructed, Apprentice." He walked to Argus, looking into his eyes. "Remember, the Lightsaber is a badge of honor, it inspires courage, gives people hope. Do not use it for evil, only for good. It is a strong item indeed, but you must not let it's strength preceed that of your own skill. Know how to use it, use it as an extension of your arm.."

He reached out a hand. "After all this training, you have come far," he said, "your Apprenticeship has ended and I am honored to welcome you fully into the Jedi order, Padawan."

He nodded slightly. "Good, now. I must speak with the council about your future." He headed towards the room. He spoke briefly with the council for awhile before returning. "You and I have been selected to go on a mission to Coruscant, we need to free several captive Jedi. This will be perfect for your testing, lets go." He headed towards the council room. He bowed before taking his leave, motioning for Argus.

"Now Argus, since i'm your Master, let me tell you," he said, stopping at the ship's loading ramp. "I won't be easy. You can talk whenever you want." He headed into the ship and to the pilot's room. "Set a course for Coruscant," he said, typing in a few keys into a Galaxy Map.

Tergis sensed that all wass complete and muttered, "Finally." He marched towards his ship onto the bridge and barked, "Set a course for Coruscant. Activate the cloaking device."

The ship set a course for Coruscant and Tergis began to chuckle, "Soon I will have my revenge on O'Kari."

"Master how is it that a Jedi is being held by the Senate court. Has the Sith infiltrated into the public?" Argus asked.

"Then the best way to find these dark Jedi is to lure them into a trap. There must be some loyal to the Republic to help us," Argus suggested. Sneaky beeped from the navigation console that coordinates to Coruscant were set. Argus activated the hyperdrive and the ship made the jump.

"The connection's made and I just transferred our ID signature as a stock frieghter to pick up cargo. Once we land, I know a place we can go and meet with a contact of mine," Argus uploaded the approach vector and guided the ship into the atmosphere of Coruscant. Sneaky bleeped at the sight, unusual for a droid but he was not a normal one in the first place. Argus adjusted the controls and landed at the sanctioned platform and powered down the systems.

"We're here," he sort of whispered.

"Alright.. they are boarding now. Sith. Get your weapon ready.." He got out of his chair and powered down the systems, standing up, pushing Argus and his droid to the side of the room, in the shadows. Gently, but forcefully, so as to have a suprise helper.

"Hello boys..?" He said as two Sith soldiers walked inside the ship, blaster rifles raised at him. "Nice ship you got here.." the Sith soldier blinked a few times, noticing his rather long lightsaber hanging from his sash. "A-a-Jedi!" He said, raising his blaster rifles, his partner did as well.

"Oh boy.. you're coming with us.."

Matthew didn't refuse as the Sith soldier snatched up his lightsaber and shoved him out of the ship with duraplastic cuffs on his wrists. He smirked slightly just as he slowed down, allowing the two Sith to walk ahead of him. He closed his eyes as he walked, concentrating, allowing the cuffs to unlock themselves.

He stopped, holding out one right hand, palm facing the soldiers. The two Sith soldiers fell down, asleep. He walked over and plucked their blaster rifles, and his Lightsaber. He tossed the blasters inside his ship and plucked their ID cards and their bodies, throwing them inside the ship. He flipped up his hood and closed his robe. Argus, come. Close up the ship and follow me, leave Sneaky inside.

Archived