Home

Star Wars: A Broken Galaxy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He slowly walked up to the first ID card-locked turbolift of the senate building. He dragged one of those two ID cards down the reader, the door sliding open. "Come." He said, walking inside the main lobby where there was a man sitting at a desk, typing away on a computer console.

"Hello, do you have an appointment?" The man said, looking at the two who entered.

Matthew gently waved his hand infront of the man as he walked past into an elevator. "Yes, and it's right now. You won't care if other people come with us, if they shall." The man agreed and flipped on a switch near the computer, powering up the elevator.

Matthew stepped into the elevator, waiting for anyone else that's coming.

Argus followed suit into the elevator and made another casual motion. One of the team stepped in looking like a business client. She was Andrea and she meant business. She was the one who received the transmission from Sneaky and assembled the team. THe rest were going to find their own way up the elevator. Having survived this long with Sith around, they weren't going to take chances and planned carefully. Andrea made a smile once they were inside the elevator at Argus. He returned it with one of his own and motioned his head towards his master. She just stood there looking like she belonged as they made their way up.

As the elevator dinged on the right floor, they all three walked out, Matthew in front, Argus second, and Andrea last. "Now.." He looked around, trying to find the discussion chambers.

He pointed forward. "There," he said, walking towards it. He was about to open a door when he heard a whirring sound. He looked to his left and saw a Sith guard aiming his charged up blaster rifle at him. Argus, since he had hidden when he first saw the man, wasn't behind Matthew, but rather behind a wall near the soldier.

It was all down to this, stop the man before he called in more backup, or make sure he never talks again.

With a gentle swipe of his hand, Argus sent the Sith guard flying into the wall, knocking him out cold. He appeared from where he was hiding saying, "Well I guess he went to take a nap."

Andrea smiled and said, "You always knew how to use the element of surprise, This way down the main hall," and led them on a roundabout way into the chambers.

Tergis was summoned to the bridge of his ship by his lieutenant. He said, "I hope you have something worth my time."

"We have arrived at Coruscant my Lord and we located the vessel that the Jedi used."

"Good. Ready my shuttle. I must face O'Kari alone," and he went to his chambers.

The lieutenant nervously gave the order and deployed the fleet to watch the system.

Matthew smirked and kept on walking, several other random civilians brushed past him on the way to the discussion chambers. He crouched low for a moment, signaling for Argus to hide in the shadows.

He slowly inched his way towards a listening Sith soldier, mindless bantering and yelling were heard within the discussion chambers, for it was an extremely large room, more like a building within itself.

He slowly stood up behind the man, he locked him in a headlock, covering his mouth with his other hand. Within moments, the man was asleep. He dragged the body in the corner and dumped it in the shadows as the light above flickered twice then went out, covering them in shadows.

He looked around and slowly turned a corner to the right, signaling for Argus that the hallway was clear. As he walked, there were windows on the left side of the hallway, kind of like a viewing area for guards. Cruel, as the windows were heavily tinted and only the loudest sounds could be heard from below and vice versa.

Argus and Andrea crossed the hall. Andrea gave a nod to Argus and he nodded back. She took off through a door and left. Argus whispered to his master, "She's going to be back up. The main door is there but I don't sense the Jedi anywhere below. I think it might be a trap."

Matthew nodded and headed off down the hall, opening a large turbolift door and sending a patrolling guard into a deep sleep with the Force, hiding his body aside in the shadows. He walked around the corner into the hall the man was patrolling, and into a small viewing platform. "Damn.." He said, walking back and towards another hallway, opening up another door.

"I think we should separate.. we're not going anywhere this way.."

He nodded and took off down the hallway. He cautiously walked down a set of stairs, tackling a guard that was walking up the stairs, rolling down the stairs with him, finally knocking him out and tossing his body in the shadows.

I've made it.. but it's heavily guarded..

He looked down the hallway at a small circular room, with a domed ceiling and a durasteel shell. There were several turrets and completely armored Sith soldiers with Force neuralizing headbands.

Maj had followed the one the group called Mathew, he watched Mathew look down the hallway at the room full of sith. He figured this was as good a time as any to reveal himself. Walking out of the shadows he said"Wait don't shoot, I'm no friend of the Sith either, maybe we can help each other."

The halls began to fill with smoke everywhere. The Sith were coughing, thinking that the building were on fire. They stumbled blindly about the corridors trying to find a way out. Argus knew that Andrea had done her job. He waited until he could sense the unconcious Jedi alone.

Matthew slowly activated force camouflage and force sprinted towards the two guards, waving his right hand near the men, their eyes getting heavy as they slumped over, but didn't fall. He nodded to the man. "Good..now stay here. It's far too dangerous for anyone that's not as skilled as I.."

I'm in.. He said, slowly opening the door and peeking inside, several Dark Jedi were there waiting, their sabers crossed near the Jedi's necks, several sith soldiers guarding the doors and there were turrets all over.

Smoke was filling too fast for the Dark Jedi to clear it. Agrus grabbed his commlink and said, "Now!"

Inside the interrogation room, the turrets began to turn on the Sith and the dark Jedi. They had been taken over by the team and they had complete control of the security network. Admist the firefight with the Turrets, a crash sounded through the glass near the cieling as Argus made his entrance with his lightsaber lit. The captured Jedi had managed to make thier seats fall over to avoid being hit. They watched as a woman stormed in with her guns blazing at the other end. The turrets were doing their job of incapacitating the Sith.

Matthew walked in and looked at two dark Jedi, aiming both empty hands at the jedi, palms facing them. His hands started sparking blue as they drew their lightsabers. But not quick enough. Matthew let loose a mighty Force lightning blast, knocking them into a wall and making them twitch, covered in a blue electricity blanket.

He withdrew his green doublesaber and drove in, using the force to guide him. He easily cut down one dark Jedi and one sith soldier before the smoke cleared, only him, Argus, and five captive Jedi.

Argus had jumped in from his spot and begun freeing the captive Jedi. He narrowly missed being hit by a dark Jedi's blade because one of the captive Jedi tripped him. Turning onto his back, Argus then sent his saber flying, decapitating the Dark Jedi. Andrea had begun freeing the captive Jedi and helping them stand. Argus stood up and spoke into his comlink, "Good job guys. Pull back."

Looking at the bodies, they walked out through the doors and started down the main hall to get back to the docking. They were near the main bulkhead when a second one lifted to reveal Tergis, dressed in lback and wearing a hood. He raised his head and looked at O'Kari and Argus with a deep look of hatred in his eyes.

Matthew motioned for Andrea to take the Jedi out of the room. "Argus, go. There's no way you can survive against him, go with Andrea. Make sure they all get out alive."

He twirled his doublesaber and let it rest underneath his right armpit, the back blade just about touching his arm. (My favorite stance, if you havn't noticed). "Tergis, why are you here?"

Archived