Home

Star Wars: A Broken Galaxy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Argus and the Jedi took off, Matthew twirled his saber and charged towards Tergis, only to be knocked back a few feet by a force push. He stood there, awaiting Tergis's next move. "Why do you try to kill me? There are far more Jedi in the Galaxy that have messed up your plans.."

Tergis formed up is blade into attack positon. With a leap he jumped forward, making a strike. He moved with a grace and agility that was strange for a Sith. He was moving fluidly that he seemed to slip away at times when o'Kari tried to strike but his strikes were firm. Argus didn't know what to do and stood there, holding his blade.

He slowly backed up, crashing his blade side by side into Tergis's before finally pushing away and flipping backwards, landing a good 40 feet away- a great leap for a blind flip, impressive even.

He twirled his saber and ran towards Tergis, striking at him, each swipe and jab being hit back and spun away. Matthew sidestepped as Tergis swung his saber vertically downward. He deactivated his saber and twirled around him, sliding behind him and activating it again.

Matthew walked towards Argus, coming face to face. "Please. I don't want to lose you. Leave. We will speak about this another time, another place. Not here. He could be distracting us to let his minions kill Andrea and the Jedi.."

He turned to Tergis, deactivating his lightsaber. "Stop this."

Matthew walked towards Argus, coming face to face. "Please. I don't want to lose you. Leave. We will speak about this another time, another place. Not here. He could be distracting us to let his minions kill Andrea and the Jedi.."

He turned to Tergis, deactivating his lightsaber. "Stop this."

"Stop what? From telling him what he seeks and possibly the truth about himself?" Tergis was smiling.

Argus spoke softly to Matthew, "They are fine. They are gone, in hiding."

"How quaint a thing he is. Maybe he would like to know why he was abandoned on Deralia?"

Argus was in two minds and didn't know what to do. He wanted to know who he was but was it worth the price to know?

"Stop what? From telling him what he seeks and possibly the truth about himself?" Tergis was smiling.

Argus spoke softly to Matthew, "They are fine. They are gone, in hiding."

"How quaint a thing he is. Maybe he would like to know why he was abandoned on Deralia?"

Argus was in two minds and didn't know what to do. He wanted to know who he was but was it worth the price to know?

((You are sooo mean :p Argus never showed disloyalty. Are you turning to the DS?))

Argus felt cheapened by the abrupt manner in which Matthew had treated him. Sadly, he took the stairs down but never met up with Mathew. He went to the docking area and took a small fighter to go back to Dantooine. He waited in the ship until Matthew came back.

(Nah, but Argus rather talked to the Sith Lord than his own Master. :p)

As his Starfighter docked on Dantooine, he hopped out of it, his R7 droid plopping onto the ground and rolling around the ship, checking out a few things. "I told you not to talk to Tergis, I told you to leave," he said, walking past as Argus hopped out of his own Starfighter, not sparing his apprentice a passing glance.

Archived