Home

Random "spoiler" question

PoiuyWired

Ok, beat Hoth again, this time w/o using Vader...

So I was checking out the Credits, and found a few things, and a few questions as well...

1) Who is "Matt Lucas" ?? Is he George Lucas' grandson or something? He is doing the voice for Anakin.

2) I know this may be stupid, but does anyone know if the person "Luci Wolfe" is married now? One of the dev puts "Luci Wolfe, will you marry me?" in the Special Thanks section. It is actually kinda cool or romantic)

3) Why is God and Mary in the credits section?

Another question. It is said that a space map can be unlocked, but I don't seem to get that working, even as I finished the speace maps. (I load the space map from my other profile and play them awardless, do I need to complete campaign with all maps in one go?)

1. Matt Lucas

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Matt Lucas, (born 5th March 1974 in London), is an English comedy actor who studied Drama at Bristol University. He is perhaps best known for his acclaimed work with David Walliams in the television sketch show Little Britain and spoof interview series Rock Profile, and for his portrayal of the scorekeeping baby, George Dawes, in the Reeves and Mortimer comedy panel game Shooting Stars.

2.how should i know?

3.because alough lucas does not admin it, he believes in god

that marry me was pretty swanky and tons of people in the world belive in someone called god he;s a devine being or something like that and if you go to gamefaqs.com you'll notice alot of people put him in their credits to

After playing Rome Total war, I conclude that George got some inspiration from Spartan Hoplites in Helmet design. Oh yeah, HOPLITES RULE. *ahem*

I wouldn't say Star Wars is completely original, but the way it does things is, "standing on the shoulders of giants" and all that..

Matt Lucas plays the role of Jedi Padawan Zett Jukassa in Star Wars: Episodes II and III. In episode 2 Zett is briefly seen after Obi Wan speaks to Jucasta Nu to find information about Kamino in the Archives, and he aproaches Jucasta to ask questions after Obi Wan is assured that any planet not listed in the Jedi Archives did not exist. Zett also makes a more vital appearence in episode 3 where he covers up the escape of Prince Bail Organa as he vigorously fights a large group of Clone Troopers on Coruscant outside the Jedi Temple, killing several Clone Troops before finally being shot down.

Matt Lucas plays the role of Jedi Padawan Zett Jukassa in Star Wars: Episodes II and III. In episode 2 Zett is briefly seen after Obi Wan speaks to Jucasta Nu to find information about Kamino in the Archives' date=' and he aproaches Jucasta to ask questions after Obi Wan is assured that any planet not listed in the Jedi Archives did not exist. Zett also makes a more vital appearence in episode 3 where he covers up the escape of Prince Bail Organa as he vigorously fights a large group of Clone Troopers on Coruscant outside the Jedi Temple, killing several Clone Troops before finally being shot down.[/quote']

You're thinking of GL's son, Jett Lucas(his Jedi name is a play on his own name). This guy Matt Lucas isn't his son. He's someone completely different. Just because his last name is Lucas doesn't mean he's related to George.

And anyways, to quote IMDB: "Three adopted children: Amanda Lucas (aka Amanda Lucas, b. 1981), Katie Lucas (b. 1988), and Jett Lucas(b. 1993)." His kids are adopted.

And I don't think the guy who voices Anakin in the SW games is only 12 years old.

Archived