Home

talking to domino

frankenstein

hello there...assuming that this forum aint completely dead..i have question ..ive heard that people can talk to domino when they wake up in the edge of the world...but for me...it does nothing...how can i fix this?..or is there any place i can download the sound file of what he is saying..oh and i also cant talk to him AFTER he locks up meche

I could listen this conversation the first time I played the game (a Spanish version). Later, when I played it for the second time, I couldn't. After that, I have played an English version twice, and I couldn't hear the conversation again... I don't know if it's a bug or intentioned, but I think that conversation is necessary. Without it, you can only speculate about the edge of the world's light bulbs factory or who the workers are, if you listen to it everything is clear and the plot is easier to understand.

I think that they should have just cut out Domino talking about the Double N tickets...listening to the parts about Meche made that part of the game much more easier to understand.

I love how Domino asking Manny if spending time alone with Meche at the Edge of the World was really so bad.

• 1 year later...

Archived