Home

The Second Age of Adventures

((Zarazîr wasn't shouting))

The maia nodded at Arra and took his staff back into his hand. "There are many thing I can take without blinking, but asking if there is something special in the weapons from Aman is disrespecting the whole Eä and everyone on it" he said and nodded calmly. "You should know better" he noted and glanced at Zen, then looked over at the dwarf. He smiled and took a scroll from his bag and placed it open onto the same table where the weapons had layed. It had the names of the weapons.

"The great axe is called Baruk-gabil, the horn is called Narâkmanô, the bow of Arra is called Lygncogn, the bow of Enya is called Telepesila he said and nodded with a smile before drawing his sword. "And this is Ajanb'rônâ, the sword that will protect you when everything else is lost" he said and held the sword infront of him. Ancient elvish carvings, that not many knew nowadays, went around it's sturdy blade and the hilt was of gold and mithril with the same elvish carvings on it. The blade glowed slightly in the darkness like every other piece of weaponry they had, but this had a bit stronger feel to it than the others. He sheathed the sword again and nodded.

"We will leave tomorrow at noon. Save the potions for later, for they will curw and restore your health only for as long as they last, which won't be long for the bottles are small"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Fontsize=4]((If only I could have this just above your post Darth Tepe, we were posting at around the same time. It appeared that I was typing while you were about to post it so, is there a way this can be moved above yours?))[/Fontsize=4]

Zen looking paniced((excuse spelling)) and worried for his own safety as well as the groups safety stammered. While he was stirred his sword fell out of its sheeth causing a loud clang.

"I... Did not mean it as an insult..., curiosity was the only reason I asked... please come down, I would not mean any harm.... or any insult((Excuse spelling again)) to anyone."

Zen still in shock managed to say

"Your magic is a very true and powerful kind... If you did not realize I am utterly defence-less, after the loss of my teacher... from the Balrog attack... I have lost most of my ability to see the great power of light on most magical items.... What to me I still tremble at the thought...of the balrog taking about everyone dear to... It has been 950 years since they had attacked the tower... I still try to remember the light of that time."

Zen then leaning down to pick up his sword to re-sheeth it then said,

"Arra, I agree, and I do not want any trouble."

((Tepe: I never said he was. I said it would do us no good if we got into an argument.))

"Lygncogn," Arra murmured, fingering her bow appreciatively. "A beautiful, finely crafted weapon." She smiled. "Then again, I couldn't expect less."

Zen then looked at his long bow and said

"I must retire to my room next door, we leave at noon as Zarazir said,"

A lot was on Zen's Mind at this time, so the only way this Elf could settle himself was to sleep.

Zen then walked out of the door. After he had picked up his sword. Turned a corner leading to his room and locked the door Behind him

Broknell came fully dressed down the stairs, his beard a matted mess from the restless night of sleep. He nodded at the others already sitting at a table. He stopped at the bar and slid a silver piece on the countertop, the barkeep ducked down then came up with a tankard for the dwarf. Broknell raised it to his lips and gulped it down in one swoop.

-"Aaah, that 'its the spot."

He then went and sat down at the table, his prized new Axe strapped on his back.

((( He is not exactly a wizard, for he is more of a special elf that was trained from a wizard, the rank of wizard for him is only a title, nothing else, unlike Zarazin. This has to do with the rest of the story... That I forgot to tell the beginning... oops, As well Zen is more of an elf of unusuall power. I Forgot to mention like all elfs he will die eventually, I did not know how old he could really get as an elf of his power, although it is nothing to an actual wizards.

He has the abilities but not the complete abilities{I am refering to the actual wizards}.)))

Zen slowely down the stairs carefully, due to he had had a nightmare that day of a dark hooded figure with no face and a black robe pointing a sword at his face and speeking in a language he could not understand.

Zen then glanced at the bar, seeing Broknell he gave a nod, Zen then saw Dash and Arra sitting togeather. He gave them both a wave.

When Zen finally sat next to Zarazir and sighed for his dream had ment something about him but did not know what.

Zen at last said, "good morning Zarazir, sorry about anything I ment against you last night."

Zen then relaxed against the chair and waited or Enya.

Enya walked down the stairs and greeted all of them with a smile and a nod. She sat down placing the bow that Zarazîr gave her gently on her side.

- "Are we ready to go then?" - Enya asked them and drank a glass of her usual drink.

((Yes, but Tolkien disagrees with your story.

a) Elves of Arda can only die of sorrow or blade

b) The Istari(Wizards) came first in the end of the second age to help defeating Sauron and then again when Sauron was spreading his shadows in the third age

c) There has been only five wizards in the history of Arda. Saruman the white/many-coloured, Gandalf the grey/ white, Radagast the brown, Pallando the blue and Alatar the blue. There fcan not be a wizard tower which has been destroyed and all the wizards killed.

Wikipedia seems to have quite an extensive page of the Istari, for what I saw. allthought, my info is based on Silmarillion, Lord of the Rings, The Unfinished Tales and the Encyclopedia of Arda))

Zarazîr looked around and smiled. Everyone was there and ready.

"Yes, we are quite ready. I hope most of you have horses so we don't have to spend much money on horses instead of supplies which we will need when we cross the dark land of Angmar"

(((I never said the wizards were killed, I am one of the Arda elves, though a special one, I do state the fact that Zen is an elf, not a wizard, he was just trained by ones, who did not die form the balrog attack. I did not state that they were killed.)))

Zen then noticed that his horse had come to him without his calling, so he went outside to tend to its needs. His horse was a greyish color, with blue eyes. Zen then entered and waited for someone to say they could leave.

((Yes, but the wizards were normal maiar on Aman and wizards only after they had arived to Middle-earth in the third age(a historical mistake on my part that partly confused this thread). Also, Arda is the whole system of continents on Eä(The world), so your elf is an elf of Aman, and the age of his is on that part totally wrong. No elf came or went from Aman after the Noldor crossed the sea to fight Morgoth. The ban over Middle-earth elves was lifted only after Sauron was defeated the first time in the end of the second age))

Archived