Home

Units have attitude problems

MandaloreBIC

i've only really seen rebels do that and i must say that was a nice thing to add on to be more realistic although it goes wrong when it's a single soldier doing it in a room full of aware imps, wouldn't you want to do that to someone who took over your home planet?

I bet they saw the footage of the clones slaughtering Aayla Secura on Felucia.

Probably, can you really blame them though? I mean if I'm a clone trooper/stormtrooper/ battledroid/ other minor grunt and I manage to kill a jedi, i'm making sure they arn't faking. Don't want to end up with a saber through the back.

Probably, can you really blame them though? I mean if I'm a clone trooper/stormtrooper/ battledroid/ other minor grunt and I manage to kill a jedi, i'm making sure they arn't faking. Don't want to end up with a saber through the back.
True. Very true, though I'm sure battle droids would know if their target is destroyed.

and if I were you I would erase that first comment you made.

I can assure you that's nothing compared to what else is muttered on this forum. ;)

@Fate's decision, if it didn't have CP's it wouldn't be a battlefield ripoff, like D'OH:D

And you must not have any skill with my sweet 1337 blastomatic award rifle;)

I kind of like having that feature....Am I the only one who does it to <_< >_>

It adds to the atmosphere:D

And as for Aayla (I did laugh by the way;)) it's possible, but if it's mainly the rebels I'd think they are more concerned over the Princesse abduction by Vader, or they were angry for a really long time.

Aside from necrophilia and corpse donning, has everyone considered the possibility of BBQ I mean those M.R.E.'s have to taste like cardboard after being on the frontlines for a few battles.

Well, corpse donning is done by quite a few in starwars... even Boba dons a wookiee pelt! DOn't tell me a twi'lek is more sacred. I will trust a wookiee more any day.

Back to topic, I think AIs shooting at corpses once in a while is nice, but ignoring being shot at is just a bit too much.

Archived