Home

In space without fighter!

spaceholder999

It works with any unit, it's old news.

Look, clearly it's proven to work. The thing is, it's obviously a mod, since you normally don't get heroes on that map. If you say it can be done WITHOUT a mod, please demonstrate it and post your screenshots. That's the best way to win the argument. Otherwise I'm sure it's obvious that he's using a mod, and with that mod you can do it too. ;)

A mod that let's you use Heroes on a Space map? What will they think of next! :D

I know what you mean. That's popularly known as the "aliens of the week" and the "bumby forehead humanoids" referring to Michael Westmore's (in)famous character makeups. ;)

There's even "aliens" in Trek that look exactly like humans but have some special power or something, like Betazoids (they have black eyes, that's the only difference), or the Q (who use human looking bodies), etc.

Then again, Star Wars has its share of "a little too human aliens," especially in the prequels. Twi'Leks, that guy who tried to sell Deathsticks to Obi-Wan, those blue-skinned aides to the chancellor, the "Fat Dancer" at Jabba's and the pale red-haired dancers in the Special Edition, Zabraks like Darth Maul and Agen Kolar, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and the "wanted man" who tries to intimidate Luke in the Mos Eisley Cantina (not even sure if he's supposed to be an "alien" or just a guy with some facial injuries/deformities). There's probably other examples. I can understand why this is such a common thing in sci fi... it saves money, and allows the actor's "face" to be more easily recognized through the makeup.

Ah, see Stargate did it smart. Everyone is a type of human except a few races, even the Raith are part human.

I'm trying really hard to think of something to tie this post with the thread topic, but I can't think of anything.

By the way, has anyone been able to click the exact center of the circle yet? Something happens when you do...

in your _PC_LVL folder located in your SWBF2 Data folder located some in your C drive which is located no your hard drive which is loacated somewhere in your computer which is loacated some where in your home which is located somewhere in your town which is located somewhere in your county which is located somewhere in the blue and green planet which is located a long long long way away in the future from the star wars galaxy which is located back to the green and blue planet which goes back to george lucas which goes back to where/how he got the idea for the star wars thing which goes back into nothingness...

so... lol, hope i helped some how.

Archived