Home

ATTE vs. ATAT

jawathehutt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i prefer the at-at but the ai seems to make better use of the at-tes widespread weaponry, also if they would fight and they were facing each other the at-at would win because of it's heavier firepower while the at-te would be stuck with more spreadout weapons that were all weaker then the at ats guns

plus tarkin (the at-at was another tarkin prodject right?) had made the at-at as a improved version of the old repubics at-te

ot reply yea once when i first played hoth, i was luke tryin to get up there an do some damage and i landed on the head which started goin flippidy flop everywhere tryin to kill me rather funny i must say

Yep, the same way that the German "supertank" of WII is an improvement over the M1 tank because it's bigger.

Meh, you can flank an AT-AT so easy, they suck so much they blow. At least an AT-TE can turn around! It's probably why levels with an AT-AT in BF1 were so small or had no decent vehicles, because as soon as you get behind it..POW! Also, Snowspeeders=win.

I think their was a mod map made that pitted them against each other...

I would say the AT-AT. It's got stronger armor, and kick ass cannons (at least it did in BF1). Although the AT-TE's top cannon does pack a punch, it would really hurt the 'AT if it got it in the neck. I still gotta say the AT-AT wins. Of course if the AT-TE can get behind it then it's a diffrent story, but neither are exactly agile. I think it would get destroyed before it managed to lumber into position.

In BF1 they do a better job, mainly due to AoE areas... then again ALL AoE weapons got nerfed.

Oh, snowspeeder can't do jack against ATAT.

A careful ATAT pilot would park the two ATATs parallel when they move, leaving no room in between for the snowspeeder.

If not, they will be parking next to a mountain/hill...

Go back to shooting at his neck I would say.

A careful ATAT pilot would park the two ATATs parallel when they move, leaving no room in between for the snowspeeder.

Hmm...you know that the cable goes right through the other ATATs legs? The cable is long enough so that you can basically go around both of them, like they're just one fat ATAT. If they spead out far enough that the snowspeeder can't go around both at the same time, it leaves plenty of room for it to go in between both of them anyway so, technically, that trick doesn't work. Neither does lining them up, you can go right in between the other's legs.

A careful ATAT pilot would park the two ATATs parallel when they move, leaving no room in between for the snowspeeder.QUOTE]

Hmm...you know that the cable goes right through the other ATATs legs? The cable is long enough so that you can basically go around both of them, like they're just one fat ATAT. If they spead out far enough that the snowspeeder can't go around both at the same time, it leaves plenty of room for it to go in between both of them anyway so, technically, that trick doesn't work. Neither does lining them up, you can go right in between the other's legs.

You can try with a snowspeeder next time then.

If you leave enough space between the ATATs there is hardly enough room to go between them, but wide enough to cause the wires to overstretch...

Also you have to pilot really well, cause getting rammed by the ATAT will kill you, as will slamming on that big piece of metal. You also have to dodge its cannons.

Archived