Home

ATTE vs. ATAT

jawathehutt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, they should make Battlefront's vehicle "standable" on top.

It is weird when you stand on an ATAT, and when it moves, you get slipped in one place rather than moving along with it.

kk, maybe going back a bit, but anyone actually tried riding a snowspeeder? go as rebels, put a snowspeeder outside the hanger pointing in the general direction of the AT-AT's (for maximum effect) land it, get out, jump on top and wait for an ally to get in (this may take a while).when he/she takes off, you wil be catapulted forward. The distance changes, as sometimes you can land by the AT-ATs, or sometimes you only go about 10 meters forward.

of course, to keep on topic, AT-AT's win.

Commander Obi-Wan, I actually know about the Reforms from a computer game, and that was more accurate than the article!

Point being that the Roman Empire had a militia army hiring youths who came and went, before a radical reform that made it professional (leading to legionnaires), but because they conuered so many foreign lands, they conscripted foreign soldiers which decreased overall troop quality.

atst would murder an atrt

I would say so.....co-pilot, encased so no sniping the driver, and swivable head.

On both the ATTE and ATAT, the anti-infantry weapons would do practically no damage. If you're in an ATTE sometime try firing those at a spider walker, it's health lowers extremely little with each hit, image that against an ATAT. The ATATs particle cannons are more powerful the the ATTE's main ones, but the ATTE is more powerful when the secondary gunner's particle gun is added. So just face to face, I think the ATTE would win but with almost no health left.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived